Chapter 33

The next day I woke up to being shaken frantically. I threw my arms out, swiping at whoever was attacking me in the morning. "What?" I yell, finally grabbing their wrists. I open my eyes and find Axel looking at me like a panicked maniac. My eyes widened a little in worry. "What happened?" I ask.

"We're going to his house?" He exclaims. I purse my lips, fucking confused.

"What are you talking about?" He rolls his eyes, pulling me out of the bed like I'm a feather. I pull against him but he drags me out of the room and down the stairs. "Axel, stop! It's to early for this."

"It's almost ten, Addie," Alec says when Axel drags me into the kitchen. I purse my lips and slump down in the seat at the island.

"Your point?" He looks amused and shakes his head, going back to eating his own breakfast. Axel starts rummaging around and vaguely gestures between Alec and I.

"Tell her," he says. I raise an eyebrow and look at Alec. He just rolls his eyes and looks at me with a bored expression.

"Aiden called Oscar and Marie. We're going there for dinner tonight to..." he trails off, glancing at Axel who seemingly didn't listen to him. I press my lips together and nod.

"Oh. Okay," I say and shrug. Axel looks at me like I'm insane. I raise an eyebrow at him. "What?"

"You!" He exclaims, gesturing wildly towards me. "I haven't been to Cole's house in like... four years. You've never been there!" I shrug again and get up to grab something to eat. Abel walks in and glares at Axel.

"Will you shut up?" He asks. I smile a little, chuckling to myself when I glance between the twins. Axel gapes at him, too. Abel goes around me, getting coffee.

"You're not freaking out?" Axel asks, looking between the two of us. I purse my lips a little and shrug. I look at Abel who looked back at me before glancing at Axel.

"I don't see why we need to be nervous," he says. I nod in agreement and he gestures at me, leaning on the counter. "Addie, I understand why she'd be nervous." I furrow my brow at him.

"Why should I be nervous?" I ask. Abel shrugs, taking a sip of his coffee.

"You went one your first date with the guy last night. And your meeting parents tonight?" He whistles, making it sound like something falling from a tall height. Then he makes the explosion sound. I roll my eyes at him and push his shoulder, going back to sitting next to Alec.

"You're overreacting," I say and Abel just smirks, shrugging, but not saying anything. He looked very amused with the situation. "Whatever." Axel hops into the seat next to me.

"He's got a point, Addie," he says. I gape at him.

"How does he have a point? I'm not nervous, and I don't see why I should be," I say. Abel laughs to himself and leans on the other side of the counter infront of me.

"I mean, you like him right?" He asks. I scowl at him and he rolls his eyes. "As dumb as I think it is, I wasn't judging," he says. I glare at him, crossing my arms and sitting back.

"Fine, yes," I say. He nods and gestures to me like something's obvious.

"Then you want his parents to like you," he says. I furrow my brow. Honestly, I didn't really care what people thought about me. I guess a part of me understood where Abel was coming from, but I still didn't really care. If Cole's parent's like me, great. If not, fine. Cole likes me, that's all that fucking matters.

"Sure," I say and shrug, taking a bite of food. Abel looks at me weird. I raise an eyebrow and he just shakes his head, standing up straight.

"You're not normal, Addie," he says. I smirk a little at him.