36. Eleventh.

~Mason Nicole's POV~

I groan realizing it's the eleventh day. Since I broke up with Zayn, since I claimed he was a drug addict, whatever you wanna call it. After eleven days you get kind of irritated. After eleven days you wonder why they haven't tried to get back with you. After eleven days you get really really lonely.

"Collin!" I yell and wait for a response. "Collliiinnn!..Collin come in here! Where are you?"

Collin walks in shirtless with a towel around his waist. After eleven days you get really really really needy.

"Sorry, morning Mas, what's up?" He stands by the door. I stare at himself intently then stand up next to my bed.

"Come here." I say and he walks up to me. "Collin?"

"Yes." He looks at me oddly.

"What do you have on your hand?"

"Lotion, I just got out of the shower silly."

"I think you missed the part about rubbing it on yourself." I laugh. "Let me help you."

"But-"

"It's fine, just friends helping each other out." I say as I take it off his hand and lather it onto his arms and stomach."There we go."

"I was taking care of my morning wood." He smirks.

"You wanker!" I look at my hands in disgust and rubbing my hands on either of his upper arms.

"Literally." He rubs his hand on my shoulder and I fall back on my bed trying to avoid him.

"Ew ew ew." I try to push his chest, as he gets on top of me I stop talking. "What are you doing now Collin?"

"Teasing you." He rolls us over and sits up as I'm on top of him.

"Why?"

"Why not?" He raises his eyebrows. "Just tell me when you're uncomfortable."

He slips his hand under my shirt and squeezes my boobs outside my bra. I breath in a little and he smiles. He works his way under as he leaves kisses on my neck using his other hand to hold my waist. I feel so small compared to him, he's tall and strong and I'm just like a feather in his hands.

"Collin." I breathlessly say. I hold onto his forearm as he leaves kisses on my neck.

I instantly wake up and my eyes shoot open when Collin is standing at my door with nothing but a towel.

"Some dream that must've been. You keep tossing and turning." He smirks.

"No just uh-, can you please put on some clothes." I say awkwardly.

"Why does it frustrate you in certain ways?" He says seductively. "I'm kidding, that was a joke babe."

"Oh." I try to laugh it off.

"Just another morning where Mason's being a weirdo." He walks away.

"This is what I get for being friends with an American boy." I banter.

"I only lived in America for the first like six years of my life." He yells from the opposite room

"You had the American accent and everything when we met." I laugh. "I'm Collin, your name's Mason? That's a boy's name." I mimic the American tongue.

"Yeah well now I'm a proper British boy." He grins walking back into my room and I smile back.

"You're not high?" I notice.