23. Something I need.

~Zayn's POV~

I wake up in my room and walk to the door then closing it in one swift move and walk over to my guitar. I pick at random chords until I was distracted by the noises in Masons house. I quickly set the guitar to the floor and open the curtains. To my luck her curtains are closed. I can't believe I'm about to fucking do this.

I slip open the door to their house quietly and I hear commotion in the kitchen between her parents. What the hell happened? Thank god they're so loud or else they would've heard me. I sneak up the stairs and bust open her bedroom door.

My body nearly aches at the sight of Mason hysterically crying with her back against her bed. Her sisters hold her, them trying to calm her down, trying to be calm for her. But something's wrong, she can barely breath right.

"Zayn help." Violet snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Mason what's going on?" I squat down to where she is. She says incomprehensible words and my heart clenches. "Breath Mason please." I panic.

"Our parents are fighting." Rejoice says.

"Why?" I feel puzzled.

"Mason won't let me listen." She shrugs.

"Okay baby can you please let go of your sisters." I pull them towards me and they obey.

"No! Why would you do that?" Mason yells in my face and I can't help but notice the mounts of sweat that falls from hers. She begins coughing and whimpering even more. Fuck, what do I do.

"I want you guys to lay on her bed and try to sleep. Do not come out of the room for anything." I set them in the bed and cover them with the duvet.

"Is Mason okay?"

"She'll be okay, I promise. Don't tell your parents I was here and if they ask she's at Rose's house." I kiss the top of their heads.

"You want us to lie to them?" Rejoice says.

"It's good practice trust me." I wink to lighten the mood.

I pick up Mason bridal-like and she first resists then I beg her to stop. I run down the stairs and out the door so her parents can't see me. They're full on screaming at each other by the time I close the door.

Once we get up to my room she's shaking. I set her laying on me as I lay on the bed.

"Mason please stop screaming, talk to me." I desperately try to stay calm.

"I want my sisters." She screams. I incautiously take a pillow and hold it to her face and muffle her cries. She kicks and hits me and I quickly take it off her face.

"Fuck, I'm sorry." I start tearing up myself. I can't fucking take how powerless I am of helping her when vice versa she knows exactly what to do. "Holy shit you're sweating more."

I take off her sweater and her leggings leaving her in her bra and panties. She won't stop sweating and whimpering and I don't know what the hell is left to do. I embrace her tightly and she curls onto my body.

"Mason, you're having a panic attack. You need to breathe." I try to stop her crying. "Mason, please."

She breathes harder.

"Mason I need you to be strong for me." I can't stop tearing up. "You're having a panic attack, please stop crying."

I sigh and lie her down on my bed and she soon stops crying and begins to whimper again. I run the water in my bathroom and fill the tub with bath salts. I walk back to Mason and unclip her bra and pull her panties off her legs. Carrying her into my bathroom and set her into the tub she whines a little and I gently shush her.