6. What I know is false.

~Zayn's POV~

"A little birdy tells me you fancy our neighbor's daughter." My older sister Doniya sits next to me on the couch.

"I'll crush that birdy's neck." I mumble aimlessly flipping through channels.

"You're just grumpy cause she's going on a date."

"Was it that obvious?" I sigh.

"Invite your new friend, Louis." She messes up my hair before walking back to the kitchen to assist our mom.

Damn, I feel pathetic.

***

~Mason Nicole's POV~

We finished watching movie which was absolutely creepy. Nick wouldn't stop looking at me, like the way you look at someone just to admire them.

"After you." He pulls the door open.

"Thanks." I smiles. "The movie was scary."

"No it wasn't! You're just a softie."

"Maybe a little, but you flinched a some parts too!" I retort.

"Whatever you say babe."

"This town is so pretty." I take in the city I grew up in.

"I wanted to take you out for dinner, but it's late now" He laughs a little.

"Nick Hosen. You know I don't expect fancy-shmancy dates from any guy."

"Well I wanted to be different."

Well that's kind of, sweet.

~Nick's POV~

Half way through our stroll around town we started talking. Real conversations like the ones we had when we were 14. Where we tell eachother real things. Just watching her make eye contact with me I get lost in my sentence and what I would say next.

She noticed, but she didn't care, and I loved that.

I loved that she didn't get awkward when I did. That the stupid things I said didn't matter. It didn't matter that I hesitated to interup her. It didn't matter that I messed here and there. She knew I was trying, and I try way too hard not to screw up.

Cause this is the time I can properly show her how I geniunely care about her.

***

~Mason Nicole's POV~

The car ride home was quiet, so I turned on the radio and hummed the lyrics. We looked at each other a couple times and looked away in embarrassment.

"Thanks for the movie."

Then I knew the scene to him looked perfect, right on my lawn where only the street lights let us see eachother. And he took the chance, but I didn't want it.

"I'm just not ready for this. It's not you." I say and he nods.

"Have a nice night." He smiles.

I returned the smile then walked to my front door, literally falling into my house. I walked up the stairs then into my room to see Zayn on my bed watching Finding Nemo with my little sisters.

"Oh my friend made you watch them? Thanks, you can go now." I smile. By the tell of his aura I then knew something was wrong.

"How could you just go out him?"

"Zayn?" I was somewhat annoyed that he takes my actions seriously.

"Are you oblivious to what he can do?" He growls, a side I've never witnessed of Zayn. I hesitate to yell back because of the girls present in the room. I grab his arm pulling him out in the hall, closing the door once he got out.

"What the fuck is your problem?"

"He'll hurt you and you're falling right for it."

"He's changed Zayn, I know it. I'm not even into him, we're definitely just friends."

"Players never change Mason."

"He's a different person now!"

"There's nothing bloody different about him. Only the god damn fact that he's gotten smarter at his game. I'm trying to protect you."

"No, all you want to do is hurt me." I get offended, his features then softened.

"Mason I didn-"

"Get out."

"But-"

"Get out Zayn." I point to the stairs.

No resistance, he walked down the stairs, slamming the front door behind him.

What just happend.

***

"Ana, I don't know. He literally flipped out."

"He's probably had personal issues with Nick, Louis doesn't like him either."

"But Nick's changed."

"Just over one night he gains your trust again?"

"No, but I believe he's a different person." I flop onto my bed.

"If you think you can handle the chance of geting hurt again by a friend, then that's on you." Ana's words hit me. "I gotta go, bye baby cakes."

"See ya doll." I hang up. She always leaves me at the most dramatic moment.

Then I realized Ana doesn't like him, so her opinion is bias. El also doesn't like him, and Rose is his brother. There's no one left but me.

Like always.

-The following school day-

I set my tray down on the table. El staring intently, but not at me. At Zayn, not like this normal stare. But having a conversation telepathically.

"Mason he's staring at you." She doesn't break contact with him.

"I don't care what he wants from me."

"He doesn't want anything from you."

"I don't get it." My voice trails off as I attempt to turn around and see if he's really staring at me.

"Don't" Ana snaps. Ellie really kept her contact with him that she hasn't even touched her food.

"Mason he wants you."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N-

"Mason he wants you.", that was kinda creeper status right there. I don't know what goes through my brain when I type these. Anyways yeah, sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes. Don't forget to vote and commenttt. Thanks for reading c:

~LarrysAngels xx