25. Little bird.

~Zayn's POV~

Ten minutes later everyone cautiously gets back up and I'm honestly fucking annoyed. Who the fuck just shoots a stray bullet into the air during a fight?

"Now that that shits done can we continue the fight?" I brush off the leafs on my arm.

"I'm telling you that wasn't a fucking stray bullet I heard someone scream." Some guy says.

"It was a fucking gun shot louder than a falling building don't you think someone would scream?" I yell.

"What the fuck is that over there?" Connor wipes my blood off his knuckles.

"I think that's a girl." I fix my eyes on the character.

"She's not moving" Danny says and we all look at each other.

"Oh shit." I run toward the girl.

Once I make contact with the girls face I fall to the ground.

"Mason." I shake her shoulders. "Mason!" I yell as I start to cry.

"Hm?" She barely opens her eyes.

"No don't you dare fucking die on me babe." I panic. "Where were you shot?"

"Leg." She whimpers. I look down and the wound is almost cut straight through. The blood continues to fill the surface.

"Call the fucking ambulance." I yell at anyone listening.

"They're gonna wonder why we're out here in the first place." One of the smart asses remark.

"I don't fucking care. If she dies I'm going to fucking slit all of your throats." I growl. "Mason stay with me." I brush my finger on her cheek.

"I can't." She tears up.

"Yes you can I promise. I'm not gonna let you die. Once we hit the hospital I'm donating all of my fucking blood to you I swear it."

"You know being an angel wouldn't be so bad." She starts a sentence.

"No no no no you're not God's fucking angel, you're nobody's angel but mine."

Finally the ambulance show up along with five police cars. I look at Mason and she smiles a little.

"Sir move away from the girl." The man says. I sigh and stand up then step away. Anthony pats my back firmly.

"Can I speak to one of you about what happened?" The policeman holds out a notepad.

"Danny tell him exactly what happened, I'm going with her in the ambulance." I look at him seriously.

"Where the fuck did Connor go?" I hum under my breathe.

"No clue." Anthony says as he walks me to the ambulance car.

"We can't let you on." The man says.

"Yes you can." I shrug calmly.

"But I won't."

"She's not gonna tell anyone jack shit. So you better think twice." I get louder. He rolls his eyes and lets me on.

The car starts and I sit right by the gurney.

"Victims name." One man asks while the other attends to her wound.

"Mason Nicole Rose Valentino, spelt like it sounds."

"Date of birth?"

"5th of February, 97."

"Place of birth?"