16. Dinner for eleven.

~Mason Nicole's POV~

Sunday rolls around and I remember the events that happend many nights before, the party, Zayn raging, me geting grounded for 'leaving the house at ten o'clock without telling anyone'. What was I suppose to say, obviously not the whole truth. I rather not have my parents think I'm hanging out with a psychopath in my free time.

But in the free time I had with the psychopath last night, we gotten oddly cute and sappy. And maybe just a little too comfortable.

I walk downstairs to get something to eat and no ones awake yet. I glance at the clock that reads 6:00AM. My family isn't as much of an early bird as I am. But we all sleep in basically the same outfits; sweatpants and a tank top. I grab a granola bar and walk back up the stairs and into my room. Once I get there Zayn is nonchalantly sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Morning pretty lady."

"Why are you here I'm grounded remember?" I walk towards him.

"That's not a polite way to greet somebody in the morning." He smirks and puts his hands on my hips."I haven't seen you since last night, and I missed holding you."

"Talk quieter these walls aren't that thick doll." I smile brushing our noses against one another. "We're gonna have dinner with our families today anyway."

"That's neighbor time, I wanted to see just you." He smiles tired, but brightly. I'm honestly relieved he's in a better mood lately.

"I'm dead if my parents come in." I look back at the door.

"We'll make them kill us both." He pulls me on top of him and lays back on my bed kissing me passionately. I kind of missed him too oddly enough. And it is tedious to think about the fact I lasted a night without him 'cause anyone can do that. But considering I spend almost every waking moment with him, one night is seven months. He pulls away still lightly holding onto my chin looking at me intently.

"You have no flaws and I don't get it." He finally says.

"That's not true. We all have our flaws."

"Not you pretty lady." He sighs. "I don't see it."

"I see it." I hear my family making food in the kitchen, I look at my door again and back.

"I have to go." He pouts then stands up. I cling to him like a little toddler.

"You're not leaving." I say.

"I'll see you at the dinner." He gives me multiple bird peck kisses and sets me down. I watch him slide my curtains over and hop onto the edge of my window then jump down. I heard a quiet sound of wincing in pain.I look down at him."Im fine." He holds onto his elbow but smiles. I roll my eyes then blow a kiss. He catches it.

I fall back onto my bed. What are you supposed to do when you can't leave the house? I can invite over Ana or El. I see my phone vibrate on the table next to me. I grab it and look at it.

nick: hey xx

I smile and quickly reply.

me: morning doll(: .what are you up to?

nick: about to get out of bed..eventually.

me: I reckon you didn't plan on moving so you got bored and texted me x

Nick: something of that nature. or maybe I wanted to talk to my favorite blonde.

me: I didn't know you like to talk to yourself? (:

I look at the clock and it's now half past seven.

We continue our pointless banter and I decide to get comfortable in my bed. I wish Zayn was here to hold me right now, not like we're with each other long enough to actually cuddle. This makes me wonder if he ever plans on asking me out.