30. Devie shots.

~Mason Nicole's POV~

I get to the party with Devin and he immediately grabs a red cup. I look at him disappointingly and he laughs.

"Have a little fun Masie." He says freely. "That's what teenagers do remember?"

"Finally I meet Mason Nicole again." I look over and let go of Devin.

"Tyler what the hell! How've you been?" I pull him into a hug.

Tyler is exactly like Devin to be fair, except more high-spirited, and 20. He's just that person who makes you automatically happy when you see them.

"Great actually. Come on if anything it's about you guys right now. How's your leg been?" Tyler's also completely selfless, just like his cousin.

"A bother. But this is the only night you're not busy I couldn't miss it." I smile and Devin throws his arm around me.

"You're too sweet Mas." He laughs. "You plan on getting drunk?"

"She still doesn't drink." Devin rolls his eyes.

"Alright alright" Tyler smirks before he turns over and laughs with the guy next to him. "Riley you've met my cousin Devin and this is my friend Mason."

"Hey." His American accent makes my heart jump.

"I remember American boy, you plan on getting drunk right?"

"Of course."

"Finally a drinking buddy, let's go Riley. Mason you can watch and learn." Devin keeps his arm around me and starts walking.

"So what brings you to London Riley?"

"My grandparents, but after 3 weeks of being with them 24/7 I decided to socialize with a much younger crowd." He smiles.

"Fair enough." I return the energy.

"So why won't you drink?"

"I've never tried it, plus I rather wait until it's actually legal for me."

"Plus she's a scaredy cat. She thinks someone's gonna drug her." Devin teases me.

"Let's not make me sound thirteen, Devin." I swat his stomach as I sit down on one of the tall stools.

"Hey tell your cousin I'm leaving, find someone to serve the drinks." The bartender tells Devin as he walks away.

"I'll do it." I laugh going behind the counter. "You guys want jello? There's jello back here." I grab the small cup of jello and hold it up to my mouth.

"That has alcohol in it." Riley smirks as I hand it to Devin. "Is she like this all the time?"

"Yeah, she is." He throws his head back as he swallows the jello. "It's amusing, so I let her do her."

"I'll take a jello shot." Riley grins.

After thirty minutes of serving drinks to people at a party you learn a lot about alcohol. And that's weird when you learn it from drunk people (on the rocks isn't meant to be taken literally).

"You know what?" I say to Riley and Devin as I pull out three jello cups.

"What?" They groan in unison.

"Cheers." I hold up my cup and they look at me suspiciously.

"Well alright. To Mason and American boy." Devin raises his voice in excitement. I swallow the jello then scrunch my face.

"That was awful."

"That's the spirit." Riley says sarcastically. "Pour me a red cup of anything."

"Ditto." Devin coos.

***

Riley and I kind of clicked after his second cup of whatever I poured. Next thing I knew I'm dancing with him and decides to put his arm on my waist. I resist the urge to punch him in the face and hope for Zayn to save the day, so I just go with it.

"What's wrong?" He smirks.

"Nothing, my leg hurts a bit." I look up at him. He stops dancing and leads us back to the stools and we sit. "You're not really sixteen right?"

"I'm definitely sixteen." I laugh.

"I got the impression that you're eighteen."

"Why?"

"I don't know, your personality, the way you portray yourself." He puts his hand on my thigh.

"Tyler said go and find him Riley." Devin walks up to us and Riley stands up and goes.

"He didn't really-"

"No." He stifles a laugh. "Wanna dance?"

"Sure, but first" I go behind the counter then pass Devin a jello cup before we down it. We do this several more times to the point where my tongue is exhausted of the taste.

"Now let's dance." He pulls me towards him and we jump to the beat of a State Champs song.

Everything feels kind of fuzzy so I start giggling and Devin smirks. "You know, if drunk Masie wants to have a good time let her in."

"Wait I can't go home if I'm drunk." I gasp still trying to keep up with the beat.

"Don't worry about it. Don't worry about a thing." His voice trails off as he grips my waist tighter then back to before.

I start to lose myself in the music as I close my eyes and focus on it. Besides the music everything feels so heightened, the way my hair bounces as I run my fingers through it, Devin's hands on my waist, the loud voices, Devin breathing on my neck, people singing along, Devin's lips syncing with mine.

Me pulling him closer.

Him letting it continue.

Me hoping for more.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- suupperrrr short my apologies, writers block was killing me. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share if you liked it. Thanks for reading!

~LarrysAngels xx