Chapter six

THERD PERSON POV
Ganyu and Hu Tao woke up to the noise Aether and Lumine arguing downstairs and went down there to check out the situation. "What's wrong with you two?" "Lumine won't accept defeat and stop crying over me beating her." "That's because you cheated!" "I did not cheat on anything you just suck!" "Aiya you two really should keep quiet waking Xiao is like waking a polar bear" "Speaking of Xiao shouldn't he be up by now?" "Good question I'll go check!" Hu Tao ran up the stairs to Xiao's room and slowly entered. "Aww these two are practically soulmates" Xiao angrily threw something at Hu Tao causing her to close the door and go back downstairs. "So is he still sleep?" "Sorta he did throw something at me though" Ganyu sighed in relief So its up to make to make breakfast luckily for you guys I just so happened to be a master at making Pancakes Sausage and Eggs!" "Hu Tao no offense but I'd rather starve then try your pancakes again" "They weren't that and Aether!" "Don't worry I'll help this time that way I'll have an excuse to why I didn't wake Xiao up this morning"
Xiao one the other hand was a bit upset thanks to Hu Tao. He tried getting up only to discover Venti holding onto him and Qiqi on the other side of him. Venti eventually woke up but somehow managed to look asleep. "Morning sleeping beauty how'd you sleep?" Venti held up his thumb falling back onto the pillow. "How come your parents didn't wake us?" "Well it's Sunday apparently we woke up at 12 and my dads go to work at 10 so I don't think they were even thinking about waking us. Qiqi sat up and look around. "Xiao you didn't wake Qiqi, Qiqi is now late" "Late for what?" "Uh Qiqi can't remember sorry" Xiao picked up Qiqi and looked at Venti. "Look at him Qiqi it's a bear" "Bear? I thought that was Venti sorry did Qiqi mess up again?" "Nope in fact you remembered something again good job" "So it was a trick?" Xiao nodded his head "To Ganyu Xiao Qiqi has to tell Ganyu before Qiqi forgets again" Xiao walked out of his room leaving Venti more confused then he was before but went back to sleep. "Oh hello there mr I sleep with the boy I'm not dating" "Shush Hu Tao Qiqi has something to tell Ganyu" "What happened Qiqi did Xiao do something?" Xiao rolled his eyes at Ganyu and put Qiqi down in a chair. "No Qiqi remember Venti's name why does Qiqi need to remember that name?" "Because he's Xiao's future husband" "Sorry Hu Tao Qiqi wasn't listening" Hu Tao gave up and sat on the couch. "What did you do to her Qiqi is normal nice to people" "That's the things I have no idea"
Once Ganyu gave up on trying to make the pancakes perfect Xiao took over and finished breakfast for all of them. "Hey Xiao isn't Venti hon a join us?" Xiao shrugged his shoulders "I think he went back to sleep he seemed tired" "Soo you two slept together and you're just friends?" "It was nothing he was afraid of the storm last night and I let him sleep with me" "Come on Xiao it's obvious Venti likes you why not actually make it official?" Venti rubbed his eyes walking over to Xiao. "Make what official?" "Nothing here's your food, don't worry Ganyu and I made it so you won't be poisoned by Hu Tao's terrible cooking" Venti smiled and sat with Xiao. "It's fascinating how they both mange to look so different yet look the same" Ganyu ruffled Xiao's hair a bit. "Definitely the messy hair Xiao never brushes it" "You don't? It looks so soft" Xiao shrugged his shoulders, "I guess it's just not on my *Things I do in the morning before Ganyu takes over the bathroom* list" "It should be sometimes you look like you got attacked by a bear until I come and attack you with a brush" "Attack him with a brush?" "Yes,something you'll never do" Xiao looked at Venti whilst Venti mischievously smiled back. "Hey Ganyu do you have a brush?" Xiao sighed running up the stairs. "Xiao it's a brush how bad can it be?!"
Venti and Xiao eventually left Xiao's room exhausted. "Whoa you two okay?" "Turns out Xiao has multiple spots on his head that he refuses to allow anything touch, I unfortunately did not know this, he attacked me with his nerf gun and I only had pillows to defend myself" "That doesn't explain why you two are out of breath,or why we heard pounding" "Turns out Venti can run and hide in small places then collect things to attack me back with way faster
than I thought" "Well he's like five foot two what do you expect?" Xiao and Venti sat on the couch with each other agreeing on never attacking each other again.
"What are we gonna do today then looks like we have Qiqi with us this time" "Uh Qiqi wants to go to that dark place with shows and popped corn" "The movies?" Qiqi nodded her head walking to Ganyu. "Change Qiqi has to change right?" Ganyu nodded her head as she picked up Qiqi. "Alright then everyone just go home and change and Xiao and I will meet you all at the mall okay?" Everyone agreed and split up well almost everyone. "Venti you do know you have to go home right?" "Well I could've done that but I just texted Dain and told him to bring me clothes it's too much to go to my house" Ganyu then walked into Xiao's room. "Venti there's someone downstairs for you he said his name was Dain?" "Wow he's here quicker than I thought."
Venti went downstairs and got his clothes. "I'm already done changing and Qiqi is with Xiao so you can change in my room" "Oh okay thanks Ganyu"
Venti got dressed blah blah blah they all met up blah blah blah Ganyu and the girls watched a kid movie with Qiqi+Aether because they wanted to let Xiao and Venti go alone.
XIAO'S POV
"Alright then you aren't that easily scared" Venti grabbed Xiao's arm. "I'm not but we should hurry if we wanna get to our seats without being attacked by fangirls again." Venti pulled Xiao to their seat that just so happened to be at the two spaced off seats at the top row. "Look it's perfect for us" "Venti your taking this relationship thing a bit too far" "Really? I though friends did all of these things" Xiao sighed as he and Venti sat down. "Never mind you just keep being you I guess"
Before the movie had started Xiao was confident Venti would get scared and leave so he decided to make a bet with Aether but as Venti seemed to get more and more into the movie he began to regret it.
"Venti how are you holding up?" Venti looked at Xiao and appeared to be thinking of something. "Hey Xiao no one can see us up here right?"