Chapter 22 final chapter

Will this be the chapter where I right smut? I don't know actually I never really plan out these things anyway enjoy
XIAO'S POV
Xiao waved goodbye to Venti as he boarded his plane. "Don't be sad Xiao he won't forget to text and call you" "I hope he'll be ok he's flying all the way to Mondstadt that's pretty far from here" "Young love it's beautiful" "Didn't you throw a fit when dad left to the store?" "Shush Xiao we're in public" Xiao rolled his eyes as they left the airport.
VENTI'S POV
"Venti aren't you excited to finally be going back to Mondstadt?" "Not really, I mean Mondstadt is cool and all it just doesn't have Xiao" "He still streams and by the time we make it to our grandparents house you'll be just in time to watch it" "Do we have to stay there for six months though?" "Mom and dad said yes so there's no way we can't, beside you'd be coming here for a show in two months" "Yea yea whatever"
*obviously a two month time skip*
Venti waved at his fans as he left the stage. "I'd say that was your best one yet" "Why thank you Dain" Venti smiled as he walked off to get a water to suddenly feel arms wrap around him. He quickly broke free of their grip and turned around to hit them. "Geez if you didn't want to see me you could've said that" "Xiao you came!" Venti hugged his boyfriend while Xiao smiled rubbing his head."It took some convincing but yes I came" "What about your stream aren't you supposed to be streaming right now?" "I have two weeks to do whatever I want here with you streaming isn't one of those things" "That means you'll be here for the autograph signings" "Yup" "And the Windblume festival!" Xiao nodded his head. "Ah but what about school?" "Venti, sweetie...we graduated last year it's November" "Right what about college?" "That's in a year slow down" "Sorry I'm just really happy to see you in person and not wearing cat headphones, come on I'll show you my room" "Lead the way Barbatos" Venti smiled taking Xiao's hand his hotel room was across from where they were and Dainsleif and Rosaria were right behind them. He didn't care about all the pictures people were taking of them he was just happy to see Xiao again.
Rosaria and Dain shared a room down the hall from them so they assured them they would be safe.
"A bird? I don't remember this here" "I got it for you once I got here" "Aww Xiao" "So what will you name it?" Venti watched the blue bird observe it's surroundings. "How about Dvalin" "Dvalin? That's a weird name" "Well I think it's cute" "You're a weirdo" "Well you decided to date me so I'm your weirdo" Xiao smiled kissing Venti. "Ooo We can watch Movies tonight" "No scary ones though I don't want to deal with your crying" "I do not cry after scary movies" "Do you not remember the date I took you on for Halloween?" "Ok so maybe I was a little scared, but that was younger me" "Sure whatever you say but don't come crying to be when you have nightmares" "I won't have nightmares"
Venti ended up having nightmares but I he felt safer in Xiao's arms. "So much for not having nightmares" "Yea yea whatever" Venti cupped Xiao's face kissing him. Once they pulled away a strand of saliva connected from their mouths. "Looks like someone missed me" "Oh shut it and kiss me you green loving weirdo" "Green loving weirdo? That's a new one" Venti smiled kissing Xiao once again only that time he felt Xiao's tongue slip into his mouth.
Venti woke up in Xiao's arms to the sound of a phone going off. Not wanting to wake him up he quietly go Xiao's phone to turn off his ringer to see a text from his father.
*forgot what I put childe as in his contacts*

Gingerbread man

Xiao are you okay? Did you find Venti?

Yup he found me .
He is asleep right now though so I'll make sure to tell him to text you once he wakes up.

Ah okay thank you Venti.

No problem

Venti got up and went down to the hotels cafe to get waffles for the both of them. He ran into some fans and had to give out some autographs but he didn't mind. He made it back to see Xiao sitting at the desk on his phone. "I brought some waffles and a glass of water so you can take your pills" "You still remember?" "Of course I do now go get them" Xiao sighed going to his bag and getting his pills out. "Please try to not throw it up this time" Xiao held a thumbs up as he drank the water with the pill. He managed to keep it down but he instantly had to eat a waffle. "So where are we going today?" "I was thinking about going to see my grandparents then Dragonspine after. Of course we'll have to stop by the mall because I didn't  really pack any clothes for the snow and I assume you didn't either" Xiao just nodded his head listening to Venti speak.
And well they did just as Venti said they would Xiao finally met Venti's grandparents they went to the mall to get clothes changed and went to Dragonspine. "Holy shit it's cold" "Well you live in Liyue it hardly rains there" "Yea yea whatever" Xiao and Benti ended up taking more photos with fans then photos together but they definitely had memories they could look back on. "Alright what do we name the snowman?" "That's very rude Xiao how do you know it's not non-binary?" "Ok then what do we name them?" "Hmm how about Oz" "Oz? Where the hell do you get these names from?" "My head now stand next to it I wanna get a picture of you and your red face" Xiao sighed squatting next to the snow person allowing Venti to take pictures. "I already took enough photos of you" "When?" "Every chance I got you were just too focused on the snow to notice me"
Once Xiao's two weeks were up they said goodbye once again during that time they found out Venti would have to stay there until the start of college but they didn't actually know when that was so they were devastated that didn't stop them from calling each other each night though.
Who knows what'll happen to them once they get to college.

Fuck yea I finished this book too.
yes i will make a second part to it where everyone's favorite gays meet up again. No it won't be the other Xiaoven story I have that one was just a small project I did to pass some time. Uh so yea more characters will be introduced and used in the second part to this so make sure you you know check to see when I upload the first two chapters of it.
Also I'd like the thank everyone's who is reading this I didn't expect so many people to read and enjoy this story. Goodbye and happy pride month I suppose I should say I'm genderfluid and pansexual.