Chapter 7

I guess I should mention they're whispering because you obviously can't talk loud in movie theaters.
Also I would like to point out the fact I have never made new friends and after a good month of us being friends kissing each other on the cheek and holding hands was normal.
XIAO'S POV
"No I don't think anyone can why?" "You can hold me so I don't get scared" "No you aren't even scared of this movie so why have me hold you?" "Come on Xiao you're making this fake relationship boring you know" "It's a fake one we don't have to go all out you know" Venti slumped in his chair pouting in defeat. "Come hear for a second Venti" "No I'm not talking to you anymore" Xiao pulled Venti out of his seat and looked at him. "Do you want to date me?" Venti turned red and hit Xiao's head. "No I'm happy with this relationship we have" "Alright then I guess I won't be having my first kiss with you" "Wait I take that back" Xiao laughed *quietly* at Venti's quick change. "So I'm not gonna get to kiss you?" Xiao hesitated for a bit but pulled Venti in for a kiss. Not long after Venti obviously couldn't process what happened. "Do not tell anyone about this ever" Venti somehow managed to nod his head and finish the movie. Xiao ended up dragging him out leaving his friends confused. Once they made it outside in Xiao's opinion way too many people began to crowd Xiao and Venti asking them questions. Luckily Aether and Hu Tao got them to leave before anything bad could happen. "I should probably bring Dain with me more often" Xiao nodded his head in agreement "Sooo you two anything happened whilst you two were in the movies alone with each other?" Venti shook his head "We kissed and Venti died" "You what?! No no no you can't just say that and act like it's nothing!" "Hu Tao calm down your drawing unneeded attention towards us" "Why are you acting like we set an orphanage on fire *ifykyk* it was just a kiss"
After they somehow managed to get Hu Tao to stop talking about the kiss and made it to Xiao's house they were drained of all of their energy. Xiao and Ganyu on the other hand were used to staying up late working and didn't seem to be affected by it, of course they were tired but you couldn't really tell aside from the fact Ganyu and Lumine had fell asleep playing a game for a good two minutes. "Where are you going?" "Your room I'm tired" "You're not going to stop him?" Xiao shook his head and yawned. "I might join him, Aether promise me you won't let Hu Tao burn down my house" "Oh uh alright I guess" Hu Tao stuck her tongue out at Xiao as he walked up the stairs to his room. Aether and Hu Tao left alone what crimes will they commit?
Once Xiao made it to his room he wasn't surprised to see Venti on his computer. "I thought you were going to take a nap" "I was waiting for you" Xiao looked at Venti not believing a word he said. "So you decide to play the game you rage quit in?" Venti rolled his eyes "The game cheated the first time that's why" Xiao pulled Venti out of his chair and sat down. "Rude I wasn't done playing" Xiao sighed trying to keep his eyes open. "You seem energized enough wanna do today's stream while I sleep?" "Wha- I don't even know how to play half the games you do" "I'll teach you I only have thirty minutes though" "Alright I guess" Venti stood and watched Xiao as he chose a game. "Minecraft is easy right?" Xiao looked up at Venti. "You wanna learn how to play it?" Venti nodded is head smiling. Xiao didn't really understand why though it wasn't a hard game to learn aside from the crafting. "Don't you have another chair?" Xiao shook his head. "You have to stand up or sit on the bed" "I can't see you from the bed though" "Then your standing up" Venti glared at Xiao who was smiling at his screen. "You're not sitting on my lap" "How would you even know I was gonna say that?" "Because it's the only other thing you'd even want to do at this point" "Why can't I then?" Xiao shrugged his shoulders. "Hurry and make up your mind you're wasting time that you could've used to be practicing"
After Venti practically annoyed Xiao into letting him sit on his lap Venti gave up and listened carefully to what Xiao said.
"You think you can do it by yourself now?" Venti nodded his head even though he wasn't sure at all. After a few more minutes passed Xiao started his stream letting Venti deal with his annoying friends.
Xiao could see how overwhelmed Venti was and it somehow stopped him from sleeping. Xiao ended up leaving Venti upstairs to gl and see what Aether was doing.
"Oh hello there Xiao what brings you down here?" "It's my house why are you talking like that?" "Like that? I'm not talking like anything but plain ol Aether" "What'd you do?" "I painted a mustache on Hu Tao but I now know it was a permanent marker and she's waking up so I'll most likely die." Xiao laughed as Aether panicked "She won't be mad but just in case do not bring my name into it" Xiao went into the kitchen to see Hu Tao sleepily walking around. "Whoa sleepy zombie put the fork down" "Huh? Xiao! Did you see what that monster did to me?!" Xiao shook his head holding back his laughter. "He drew a mustache in my beautiful face!" "Just put some hot water and soap on it" "Lumine and Yanfei already tried" "Well I don't know what to do sounds like a you problem anyway" Hu Tao hit Xiao as he walked out of the kitchen grabbing strawberries from a bowl laughing. "Hey those were mine!" "Sorry Aether but you're a goner" Xiao went back to his room to see Venti red out of anger. "Seriously? What happened now?" "You didn't tell me I could take fall damage you dick" "I thought it was obvious I'm sorry you want a strawberry?" Venti looked at Xiao annoyed. "No, I do not want one of your traitor straw-" Xiao shoved the strawberry in Venti's mouth almost causing Venti to gag. "Did you bite this?" Xiao nodded his head and he sat on his head pulling out his phone.
Venti continued to attempt to play Minecraft until the hour passed and once it did he threw his jacket at Xiao.