Chapter 9

*possible slight homophobia and the mention of su*c*de*
ZHONGLI'S POV
Once they made it to their home Zhongli watched as Xiao angrily walked up the stairs to his room slamming the door shut ignoring the others.
"Alright Zhongli what'd you do to him?" "He was upset since I got him from school I have no idea why he's so upset" "Ganyu would you please go check up on your brother?" Ganyu shook her head scared "He'll attack me with whatever's closest to him,Qiqi you can go see Xiao okay?" Qiqi looked up and nodded her head. "You're sending Qiqi to go deal with an angry Xiao?" "He loves her he wouldn't dare hurt her besides he's aware of how much trouble he'd be in if he did" Guizhong and Zhongli sighed and Qiqi made her way up the stairs with a stuffed animal.
QIQI'S POV
As Qiqi quietly enters Xiao's room and lays down with him he groans into his pillow. "What's wrong Xiao why are you uh mad?"  "No reason go back downstairs Qiqi" "Qiqi...wants to help you" Xiao sighed sitting up. "What can you do you're eight?" "Qiqi can give you a hug and Qiqi can give you this toy" "Alright I'll take it" Xiao opened his arms as Qiqi squeezed his torso causing him to smile. "Don't tell Ganyu but you're my favorite" "Qiqi knows Qiqi hears what papa says" Xiao smiled as he placed his head on Qiqi's. "Xiao Guizhong is waiting she said uh Qiqi can't remember" "It's okay at least you remembered her name this time" Xiao carried Qiqi down the stairs as she played with her stuffed animals ears.
XIAO'S POV
"Ah welcome back Mr.Cranky pants" "Childe let's not upset him again" "Qiqi did it Xiao is happy again" Guizhong smiled as she took Qiqi from Xiao. "Good job Qiqi" Xiao watched as Ganyu folded Qiqi's shirts and didn't even notice Childe and Zhongli staring at him. "What's wrong why are you two staring at me like that?" Childe only pushed him towards the stairs. "Am i in trouble?" Childe shook his head. "No we just want to talk" Xiao walked up to his parents room and sat on their bed.
"About that girl that I saw you with when I picked you up did she say anything to you?" Xiao shook his head "If I would've know we were gonna talk about this I would've kept Qiqi in my room with me" "Xiao this is a serious question did she say anything that upset you?" "She just talked nonsense about my life nothing else" "Something that small wouldn't upset you to the point you'd ignore us and slam your door" "Papa you're my real dad and Guizhong she's my real mom right?" "Yes, you've known this for a while" "She just said you guys adopted me and my actual parents wanted me to die and you two don't even want me you just keep me for the sake of it" Childe could notice to sudden change in Xiao's voice and placed his hand on his shoulder. "You know non of the words she said was true right, Zhongli and I love you and you're sisters equally the same" Xiao sighed trying not to bust into tears. "I know she's just too annoying I can't talk to any of my friends without her telling me to k*ll myself" Zhongli and Childe looked at each other into shock as Xiao wrap himself around Childe pouring tears. "Xiao-" Xiao squeezed Childe more. "I don't even want to go to the stupid school I just do it for Ganyu!" "Xiao you don't have to go anywhere you don't want to we can transfer you to another school" Both Childe and Zhongli noticed the sudden silence from Xiao and noticed he fell asleep.
"Poor Xiao" Childe let Xiao lay on their bed as they left the room.
CHILDE'S POV
"So what happened?" "He's asleep just a bully he should be fine" "He's Xiao you and me both know he'll push away his emotions like always" "He only ever shows emotion to Venti and Hu Tao not even me his own sister" "Well Ganyu you know how he is but this Venti person who are they?" "Oh Venti is Xiao's boyfriend he usually comes over everyday"
After a while of them all talking and watching TV Xiao sleepily walked down the stairs.
"Hello there sleepyhead" Xiao rubbed his eyes waving then leaving out the front door. "Where's he going?" "No where Venti and Hu Tao are out there,Guizhong you should go meet Venti he's really nice" "Oh uh okay Zhongli take Qiqi and try not to wake her again" Zhongli took Qiqi then instantly gave her to Childe not wanting to wake her as Guizhong went outside with Xiao.
GUIZHONG'S POV
"Oooo Guizhong I didn't know
you would be here today!" "Hello Hu Tao you've gotten taller since the last time I saw you" Hu Tao smiled pulling Venti's arm. "This is her the lady I was talking about" "Ohh Hello I'm Venti it's nice to meet you" Guizhong smiled "What a polite boy, well i just wanted to make sure Xiao was feeling alright he was asleep for a while" Xiao yawned "I'm fine just sleepy" Venti sighed placing his hand on his hips"Xiao Hu Tao and I told you not to come out here if you were still tired you could've come over tomorrow you know" Hu Tao nodded her head. "Venti I'm fine I'm barley tired" Xiao yawned again as Venti looked at him in annoyance. "Xiao go back to sleep you'll get eye bags and more cranky than you usually are" "There's something I needed to show you I'll go to sleep after oh and Ganyu wanted you Hu Tao" Venti sighed as he followed Xiao into the house saying hello to Childe Zhongli and Ganyu on the way filled by Hu Tao and Guizhong.
"Sooo do you like Venti?" Guizhong smiled as she sat back down. "He's a very nice boy he even makes sure Xiao is taking good care of himself"
VENTI'S POV
"What did you want to show me?" "Nothing actually it's just a simple question really, ok so who's Noelle?"