Chapter 15

Probably a chapter full of flashbacks I also listen to the song after Childe and Xiao get to the store I'll make the beginning bold in case you forget your spot it'll also be quite longer than the other chapters which always stop at 1000-1400 words
GANYU'S POV
"What do you want Ganyu?" "I know you're gonna hate me for all eternity for this but I may or may not have invited Keqing over" "Keqing? As in the Keqing that hates my guts?" "Well she looked lonely" "Keqing? lonely? What a funny story" "Come on Xiao I'm sure she was lonely if Ganyu invited her over knowing you hate her" "I don't hate her I'm not allowed to hate females" "Yea I remember how much trouble he got in when he and Ganyuwere younger" "Oh shut up"
Like I said flashback
"Xiao give it back!" "No it's mine!" "Ganyu Xiao don't fight your dad will get mad" "Ugly Ganyu give me my beat back!" "No it's mine!" "Guys don't fight we can find another one right" Xiao and Ganyu continued to go back and fourth pulling the bear until it ripped causing them both to fall and cry. "Stupid Ganyu I hate you I don't want you to be my sister!" "I don't want to be your sister either!" Hu Tao looked at the two as Childe and Zhongli quickly entered the room. "Hu Tao can you go downstairs for a while?" Hu Tao smiled skipping out of the door. "Xiao,Ganyu what happened?" "Ganyu broke my bear!" "It's my bear!" "I hate you!" "Xiao go to time out right now" "No! She broke my bear!" "Xiao it's not okay to tell your sister you hate her you already know this so it's either you go in time out or you're gonna getting more trouble than you already are" Xiao didn't like it when Zhongli raised his voice at him due to it being deep causing him to run into Childe's arms crying. "Aw come on Xiao stop crying" Xiao wasn't seen crying before so they weren't too sure what to do. They came to the an agreement of taking them out separately for the day Hu Tao's parents were already on their way and picked her up not to long after Xiao began crying again.
Childe sighed as he attempted to put Xiao in the car seat without people noticing them. "What's wrong now?" "Papa left!" Childe stared at his son. "I truly hope this won't last long"
Xiao's family always seemed to confused people. On one side he has a Snezhnayan father but on the other he has a father from Liyue yet he could only speak English. He understood what they meant when they spoke to him in different languages but he could never figure out how to speak it himself. By the time Childe made it to his families house Xiao fell asleep. He didn't want to wake up but if he didn't Xiao would probably flip out being in a new house without his parent in sight. "Tartaglia! Long time no see" Childe decided to ignore the person talking to him. He knew they weren't ok good terms and didn't want to figure out what would happen. "Ajax! What a lovely surprise" He almost gaged at hearing the name Ajax he got pretty used to being called Childe. "Tonia it's nice you see you too" "Who's this little guy?" "This is my son Xiao I'm sure I've mentioned him before" "Oh wow I didn't think he'd be this adorable" Tonia ruffled Xian's hair making him jump as tears began to fall from him eyes. "Now now Xiao don't cry you're alright" If there was one thing Xiao hated more than sudden loud noises his parents leaving him and being woken up it was people touching him unannounced. Xiao wiped away his tears laying is head back on Childe's shoulder. They weren't staying long so Tonia called down Teucer and Anthon he wasn't on good terms with his older siblings but he did want Xiao to know them. It wasn't serious or anything they just don't talk much they weren't happy when Childe said he was moving to Liyue they played it off as mad when in reality they were pretty sad after finding out he was moving. "Brother!" Teucer squeezed Childe almost causing him to drop Xiao. "That's enough Teucer you'll scare Xiao" "Come in sister Tonia made cookies!" "Teucer you know he's very busy uh selling toys he can't stay for long" "Aw you're leaving already?" "Teucer he has to take Xiao to the doctors he's not feeling well you wouldn't want him to stay sick would you?" Teucer shook his head waving bye to Childe as he walked back to his car. "Teucer?" "Yup your uncle Teucer" Childe looked back at Xiao he has his plain emotionalism expression. "Who's that?" "No one important" "Daddy she has a toy!" "We can go get a toy since you and Ganyu ripped the bear after the doctors appointment" "I don't wanna go!" "You don't have a choice Xiao I'm sorry"
Xiao pouted the whole way there Childe didn't know how Zhongli could always keep him in a good mood without giving him everything he wants.
Once they get to the store
Childe had Xiao the the basket and turned around to get some fruits. "Which one Xiao apples or Oranges?" Once Childe turned around his heart dropped Xiao was missing. He tried calling Zhongli but no answer. He left the store going back home trying not to cry.
"Daddy what's wrong?" "Childe is everything okay?" "Xiao he" "Is he hurt?" "I don't know I just turned around for a second and he was missing Zhongli I'm sorry" Zhongli and Ganyu watched as tears poured from Childe's eyes. "Daddy the field! Go check!"
Childe sighed going back around to the field to see Xiao picking flowers. "Oh my god Xiao!" Childe picked him up crying. "Daddy? Why are you crying" "I thought I lost you" "Flower?" "Thank you Xiao" Childe walked back into the house to see Zhongli and Ganyu smiling. "How'd he get here?" "Ganyu and I just so happened to be going on a walk when we saw an old friend of yours leaving the store with him so we brought him home." "An old friend of mine? You don't think Signora would do this do you?" "White hair? Looks like any villain to ever exist? I'm sure it was her" "He said she had a toy and wanted it and she said she'd take him to her house to let him pick one." "Xiao never go with strangers again okay?" Xiao nodded his head as Childe held onto him tighter.
END OF FLASHBACK 1/3
"Oh yea didn't you get kidnapped that day?" "My poor Xiao who would do such a thing to you" Xiao sighed as Venti hugged him tightly. "We'll go on Xiao tell them another story the first one was interesting" "Keqing you're back!" Keqing blushed seeing how happy Ganyu was to see her. "Hey Hu Tao you were there when Keqing and Xiao well stopped being friends right?" "Of course I was Xiao and I did everything together and I remember exactly what happened."
Flashback 2/3
"So why do we do now?" "Keqing did you ever tell your parents about the hamster being sick?" "He's not sucks the vets said he was only tired" "Xiao you look sad would you like to hold him?" Xiao shook his head "Keqing do you have any apples?" "I can go ask my mom!" "Here Hu Tao hold fluffy" Keqing gave Hu Tao her hamster while she ran down the stairs. Hu Tao being scared of put him back on hair cage" "Xiao what's wrong?" "My dads keep arguing" "Oh I'm sure they'll stop just tell them" Xiao shook his head again "They're arguing over something that sounds serious I just don't know what it means" "You can draw when my parents argue over the remote or what to cook my dinner I just draw what makes me happy" "Okay I'll try" "Have you two seen Keqings stupid rat?" Scaramouche Keqings older brother he always hated Keqings pet since they got him. "Her hamster? He's in his cage" Hu Tao as Scaramouche smirked and placed something in its food bowl then getting his attention making him eat it. He heard Keqing coming back up so he left her room quickly "Here you go Xiao I brought you your apples!" "Thanks Keqing, they taste weird what did you put on them?" "Sugar! My mom says sugar makes everyone feel a bit better" Xiao looked at the hamsters cage. "You wanna hold him now?" Xiao nodded his head holding his hands out. Keqing got him out of the cage and placed him in Xiao's hands. While Xiao was holding him he could feel his stomach stop moving. "Keqing do hamsters hold their breath?" "No I don't think so why?" "He's doing it right now see look" Xiao held the hamster up to Keqings face. "You killed him!" "No I didn't!" "I hate you Xiao you killed my hamster!" "Did not you idiot!" "I'm not being friends with a hamster killer!" "Fine then me and Hu Tao can walk to my house!" Xiao grabbed Hu Taos wrist leaving Keqings house.
"Keqing? You okay" "He killed fluffy!" Keqing ran into her brothers arms crying. Scaramouche felt terrible for what he did but he was glad it was gone.
"Xiao, Hu Tao what are you two doing back here so soon?" "Keqing and Xiao don't like each other anymore" "Aw Xiao what happened?" "She said I killed her hamster but he wasn't breathing when she gave him to me!" Childe sighed. "Hu Tao would you like me to call your parents?" Hu Tao nodded her head going over to sit with Ganyu.
"Hey Ganyu how was first grade?" "It was fun I got to color a flower see!" "Lucky I have to remember how to count by five is now" "Hu Tao that's easy though" "Xiao remember just because it's easy for you doesn't mean it'll be easy for other people." "Sorry Hu Tao" "It's okay Xiao I taught you how to draw remember"
"I don't think those to will never not be friends" "I do hope he makes more friends though his sister and best friend won't be enough to get him through middle school" "That's for middle school Xiao to worry about he's still in the second grade" Childe kissed Zhonglis cheek. "I hope you're right"
Emd of flashback 2/3
"Holy hell I just remembered Scaramouche out some green stuff in the hamsters food bowl and made him eat it" "Rat killer" "He's not a rat!" "They're in the same family" "It would explain why I found some in his room though" "So you mean this little rivalry going on between you two is pointless because it was your brother all along?" "Yea I guess so" "Pretty childish of us if you ask me" "I've been saying that for the past nine years!" "Shush Ganyu"
They all ended up going to Venti's house for a change. "Whoa Venti your house is huge"
"Ah You're finally home you never mentioned you were being people over" "It was sorta unexpected sorry" "Yes yes whatever just stay in the backyard or your room" "Oh okay" Venti told everyone to wait for him and Xiao in the backyard as they walked up to his room. "Your mom looks evil" "She is evil" "Anyways what did you bring me up here for?" "I just wanted to spend some time with you" Xiao watched as Venti closed his blinds. "Why're you making it darker?" "No reason I just know your room isn't as bright as mine" Venti then made sure to lock his door and put his 'do not disturb' sign out. "Serious what are you trying to do?" Venti hugged Xiao "Nothing I just don't want anyone disturbing us." "Hugging? We alway hug nothing strange about that" "Not that you big dummy" Xiao sighed as Venti placed his hand on his face. "You're shorter than me" "Yea so what" Venti smiled kissing Xiao.
AETHER'S POV BECAUSE I SAID SO
"What's taking them so long?" "Knowing them they're probably making out again" "I thought they weren't actually dating" "Oh boy do we have something to tell you" Aether and Lumine sighed "I'll go check up on them"
Aether walked to Venti's room to see Rosaria standing at the door. "Oh hey you're trying to get in too?" "I would like to know why they're so quiet in there" "We should give them their privacy" "Ten minutes? What could possibly be doing" Rosaria and Aether walked back down the stairs they were sure they heard Venti say Xiao's name. "So what are they doing?" "Something that involves Venti saying Xiao and quietness" "You don't they they're?" "No venti doesn't even know how to kiss people" "You're his sister how would you know" "I've watched him since he was in diapers I know pretty much everything about him"
"I'm sure Xiao would refuse to anything like that anyway" "I don't know Ganyu they seem pretty close, they even showered together" "Yea because you forced them to"
Soon after Xiao and Venti finally came down. "So just what we're you two doing?" "Nothing I was just helping him with something" "What exactly could you be helping him with that takes fifteen minutes and causes you two to be wearing each other's shirts" Venti and Xiao looked at each other. "Fashion show" "Xiao doesn't have any clothes over here" "It was a one man fashion show" "Clearly you two decided to no longer to virgins" Venti jumped at the sound of his sister's voice. "Never in a million years would I ever do that" "See didn't I say that" Xiao and Venti stayed close to each other the rest of the time they were there and Venti once again stayed the night with Xiao.
XIAO'S POV
Xiao woke up at 3 am to see Venti sleep next to him and Hu Tao on his floor with a chip in her mouth and went downstairs.
"Dad you're up too?" "Oh hey Xiao what's up oh actually there's something I wanted to talk to you about"