*skip to the end first*Chapter sixteen

CHILDE'S POV
"What's it about?" "You and Venti actually, Ganyu said you two were up in his room for a pretty long time and came down wearing each other's shirts, you two didn't do anything did you?" "This is a pretty weird conversation to have with my dad" "Would you prefer Guizhong to talk to you about it then?" "You don't actually have a choice my beautiful little Xiao" "Where in the world did you come from" "Nevermind that you need to talk about what happened between you and Venti" "Nothing happened geez why is everyone so obsessed with it" "Xiao if I know any better it sounds like you and Venti did something rather inappropriate and you're just too embarrassed to talk about it" Xiao looked at Childe with a red face. "Do we really have to talk about it?!" "Calm down Xiao you'll wake up Qiqi" "Just try and tell us what happened in a way you wouldn't turn red and leave" "Fine I'll say one thing then I'm going back to sleep" "Small steps I see" "He just said he wanted to strengthen our bond" "Sounds like a ritual of one sort" "You aren't making this any easier dad" "Sorry I'll shut up now then" "Okay what else?" "We were just kissing that's all" "That's all you want to say?" "If I tell you two you'll tell papa then he'll just go on about how I'm too young" "So you did do something with him" "I'm leaving now" Childe sighed as Xiao walked back upstairs to his room.
"Don't worry Childe he'll come around eventually"
XIAO'S POV
Once morning came around it was just Ganyu Qiqi Xiao Venti Hu Tao and Guizhong.
"So Guizhong how'd you meet Zhongli?" "Oh it's been so long I can hardly remember I'm pretty sure we met in high school he always talked about Childe nonstop. "Sounds like Xiao and Venti if you ask me" "How?" "Let's just say you just now met me in high school you just talk about Venti nonstop and look at how they ended up" "What? A married couple who needs their kids help for most things" "Well yes but just the married couple part" "You think I'll end up marrying Venti?" "I can see that happening" "Well of course you can Venti" "Sounds like foreshadowing if you ask me" :)
"That only works in books and movies" "Yea yea" "Xiao you seem tired did something happen last night?" "What you mean aside from what you two did?" "Hu Tao not a good time" Xiao groaned pulling Venti up the stairs. "Xiao are you feeling okay?" Xiao nodded his head "I didn't get to sleep last night my dad traumatized me" "Well you're turning seventeen soon I don't think he'd expect you to be sexually active yet" Xiao looked at Venti who was playing with his fingernails. "What's wrong?" "Venti that wasn't anything sexual" "Well considering you-" "Yea whatever let's just not bring it up please" Venti sighed "What exactly did you bring me up here for" "I didn't want you saying anything about yesterday" "Do you regret it that much?" "I don't regret it I just like the things I do with you in private to stay private" "Well what if I wanted to kiss you out in public?" "Then you'd kiss me you wouldn't listen if I said no anyway" "Something else is bothering you what's really wrong Xiao?" "Nothing come on let's take a nap" "But I'm not tired" "Fine then go back downstairs with them" "Okay then I will" "I'll make sure your pillow doesn't move" "Thank you sleepy head"
VENTI'S POV
"Where's Xiao?" "He's taking a nap,he's pretty stressed out over you guys constantly asking him about what we did" "You know he wouldn't have to be stressed if you two would just say what happened" "If I did he'd kill me" "Well it'll be easier if you'd say it yourself I'll even have Guizhong make you some dandelion tea and apple pie!" "Hm you have a deal then"
"Well I originally planned on letting him rest for a bit because he constantly looks well dead,so then I just gave him a simple kiss and" "Let me guess one thing led to another and you two ended up doing more than planned?" "Yea pretty much" "
After a while of them all bugging Venti and eating Pie, Xiao lazily walked into the kitchen
"Why hello there Xiao" "You're talking weird" "Oh what no way I never talk weird." "I thought you went to sleep you look dead" Xiao looked at Venti annoyed and sat on the couch calling him over.
"What did you tell them?" "Nothing I just told them what we did so they'd leave us alone" "You told them?" "I was tired on them asking I'm sorry" "It's alright I'm pretty sure my dad caught on already" Venti sighed in relief laying his head on Xiao's shoulder. "I'm bored now what do we do?" "Well I have to stream soon so maybe you can draw something again" "Alright come on then"
Xiao took Venti's hand and began to go up to his room. "Doing it again so soon?" They ignored Hu Tao's annoying comment and whispered something to each other.
"Hey Xiao and Venti, weird I thought you two broke up" "Long story short Venti cried his ass off so we're back together" "I think you're forgetting the part where you cried your ass off" "Yea whatever you say"

Okay so this is a little shorter but bare with me here people.
I currently cannot play Genshin because I am a ps4 player and my game needs a new fan but whatever. What I really wanted to say was would you guys read a Genshin impact oneshot story if I made one. Id mainly try to focus on CharactersxCharacters but I wouldn't mind doing Character x y/n only not that annoying ass crybaby Y/N so don't worry.
In my eyes y/n would be a cyro or dendro catalyst user because those are my favorite elements as for the nation my favorite as well Mondstadt.
I wouldn't include ships that involve Aether and Lumine due to them technically being 500+ years old yet they're in a kids body and it starts way too many arguments within the community.
I also won't do any Sibling ships like Klee x Albedo to Kaeluc because one that's just incest and two most of them are illegal.
However if you'd like me to give two characters a like father daughter relationship or smth like that I'd be okay with it. I personally think Diona and Diluc would get along a lot better if Diona actually knew about how Diluc truly felt but that's not important right now. Anyway please let me know if anyone would be interested in that because I've been thinking about doing one for a while!