Chapter 11

guess who's sad chapter is next ;)
HU TAO'S POV
Once they all got home Ganyu and Hu Tao attempted to follow Xiao up to his room with Venti only for him to say "You can't come in while Venti is here"
Ganyu and Hu Tao were in extremely upset. "How dare he I just wanted to talk with them!" "Hu Tao they are dating they're gonna want alone time" "Fake dating remember, I'm starting to think Xiao is going to actually ask Venti to be his boyfriend" "I don't see why he shouldn't Venti makes him very happy" "Yea but soon he won't even leave his room they'll be acting all lovely dovey and eventually Xiao won't even want to hang out with us" "Hu Tao it sounds like your just scared to loose your best friend" "Well of course I am Xiao was the only kid that talked to me when we were younger!" "Whoa calm down he would never actually do that to you he cares about you far too much"
"I don't know Ganyu he's pretty much in love with Venti" "You're like his little sister though Xiao would never leave you for anyone" "Hey you two weirdos me and Venti are going to some restaurant you guys wanna come?" "Sure thing but uh Xiao could you help Hu Tao get the jacket from the top of my closet for me please?" "Why can't you get it yourself" Ganyu sighed and pulled Xiao to her "Just go Hu Tao needs to tell you something" "Alright I guess" Hu Tao and Xiao walked up to Ganyus room while Venti and Ganyu made jokes about Xiao's height.
"What did you want to tell me?" "You wouldn't stop being my friend to go with Venti right?" "That's a stupid question no I wouldn't why?" "You just spend so much time with him now I feel like you don't like me anymore" "If I didn't like you I'd say it there wouldn't be a point of me letting you in my house now would there?" "I guess" Xiao could notice Hu Tao had began to tear up and sighed. "Hu Tao you're my best friend you've always been my best friend no one not even Venti can change that I'm sorry I made you feel that way I shouldn't have left you and Ganyu out on so many things just because Venti was here that wasn't nice of me" "So you'll stop leaving me out?" "Sure why not you pigtailed weirdo" Hu Tao smiled hugging Xiao "You're the beaut friend anyone could ask for!" "Hu Tao careful you'll get your salty tears on my shirt!" Hu Tao giggles letting go of Xiao "Sorry let's go now I want food!" Xiao fillers Hu Tao out of the
room smiling. "I have the best friend a girl could ask for even though he's emo" "Oh come on why does everyone think I'm emo" "You aren't?" Xiao crossed his arms as the other laughed at him.

Once they got to the restaurant Xiao and Ganyu had made a bet they Hu Tao would most definitely get something boring like Chicken tenders of fries.
I'll just say it probably was one of the first bets Ganyu won.
Xiao wasn't really hungry and only went because Venti asked him so his phone was his only entertainment.
"Xiao aren't you gonna eat?" Xiao looked up from his phone and shrugged his shoulders. "I'll just steal some of Venti's food" "How he got spaghetti?" "I'll figure it out when the time comes miss Hu Tao" Hu Tao stuck her tongue out at him. "Just for that I'm no longer asking the waiter for more ketchup for you" "You went too far man too far" Xiao and Venti laughed at Hu Tao who was repeatedly saying sorry to him.
Once the food got there Venti kept seeing someone look at Xiao from time to time. "Venti are you alright you look upset" "I'm fine,here you can have some of my spaghetti" "How-" Venti put the fork in Xiao's mouth carefully making sure not to hurt him. "Ganyu do you have to record everything they do?" "I'm gonna show it to whoever Xiao ends up with in the future" "Ooo good idea"
While Ganyu and Hu Tao were planning on how to destroy Xiao's future relationship Xiao caught Venti glaring at some girl to the side of them. "Venti you sure you're okay?" Xiao looked at the girl only to be pinched by Venti. "What the hell was that for?" "Don't look at her she's looking at you too much" "And you say I'm the jealous one" "She's just staring and blushing what do you expect" "She's kinda cute I might go over there and talk to her" "I'll stab her don't test me Xiao" "Holy shit Venti" Venti giggled smiling at Hu Tao. "I was half joking" "Half?!" While they were talking they didn't even notice the girl had came over. "Sorry to bother you but my friend thinks you're cute and wanted to know if she could get your number" "Oh sur-" "His phone is broke" "But it's right there" Venti took the phone and threw it. "Oops sorry looks like it is broken boohoo" "Rude" The girl went back to her table  while Hu Tao and Ganyu held in their laughter. "You threw my phone!" "I'll buy you a new one as a birthday gift" "My birthday isn't here yet" "Early birthday gift then" "Don't you think throwing my phone was a bit far though?" "No as long as you're my boyfriend no one else is allowed to flirt with you bad things happen if they do"
"Bad things? Like what?" "I'll tell you later"
After they finished eating Venti ran into someone he didn't think he'd see ever again.
"Venti?! Long time no see!" Venti recognized the voice and jumped closer to Xiao. "Who are you?" "Haha I'm guess Venti hasn't told you about me yet, I'm"

a cliffhanger because why the fuck not.