Chapter Eighteen

Before I actually start this chapter I'd like to put it out there this is gonna be one sided meaning a character will have a have like a small crush on a teacher like the one you had in first grade so the teacher who is older than the student wont like them I don't support pedophilia hope I spelled that right also for the sake of this making sense Childe and Zhongli got tired of grieving Ganyu and Xiao so they got Xiao a car with Childe's money of course
XIAO'S POV
"Xiao! Have you seen the new teacher?" "No why?" "He's like icy cold but still hot" Lumine hit Aether's arm "You're so weird ew" "He has another crush on a teacher?" "He's single and pansexual what do you expect?" "Xiao said he wasn't gonna date someone until he turned twenty now look at him smiling and hanging out with Venti more than us" "Aww Xiao I'm the only exception" "You and that other one" "Who?!" Xiao laughed as Venti continuously poked his arm. "Xiao who is it I'll kill them?!" "It's no one I just said that as a joke" "I don't trust you for a second sir" "Ah boohoo" "You're so mean!"
The four of them all got lucky enough to be in the same class for PE and there he was the new teacher. "Ah Welcome I'm assuming you four are the last students?" Aether nodded his head violently. "Well then class can begin now everyone please, go on and change into your gym clothes" Their class gave Xiao and Venti their own little area to change. I mean not many people actually know they're back in a relationship so this is their classes way of making fun of them for breaking up. "Xiao where's my shirt?" Xiao shrugged his shoulders. "Ooo look at that they're gonna fight" "Huh? I just asked for my shirt" "Xiao took your shirt?" "Xiao you rascal" "His shirt is over there with you idiots" Aether sighed giving Venti his shirt "Hurry up the new teacher is so nice" "Simp" Xiao left Venti alone to change to see Aether staring at their teacher.
"This should be everyone well then I'll be completely honest with you guys, I didn't actually plan on making you do anything but since I have to or else I'll be fired you all get to spend this whole period playing dodgeball"
Aether somehow convinced Kaeya to let him sit out with him *yes the teacher is Kaeya I was gonna make Diluc the teacher but I changed my mind* Once that class was over they headed to the cafeteria some students said to go there to see something cool. Xiao didn't want to go but Venti forced him to since he 'needed to be more social'
"Can we leave now we've been waiting for ten minutes" "Shush they're here" Xiao looked at the girl who was standing there. "Hey Xiao isn't that the girl from before?" Xiao shrugged his shoulders. "So Xiao Venti would you care to explain everything?" "No" "Allow me to rephrase my-" "No" "Xiao let the poor girl talk" "Come on just tell the rest of the students what you and Venti told me" "We don't like you?" "The other thing!" "I don't like your attitude" "Xiao you sound like dad" "Fine then I'll say it myself" "Oh wait I know!" Xiao looked as Hu Tao jumped up "Xiao and Venti are throwing a party next Saturday at Xiao's house!" "Yup that's what we said haha" "And you all get to uh meet his super rich dad" "I hate all of you" Venti sighed as he was pulled out of the cafeteria by Xiao. "There's no way your parents are allowing you to have a party is there?" "I don't know" "We can go and ask them Schools over now" "Xiao wait up! You have to drive me home!" "I can't even drive yet" "You drove to school today though" "I'm not allowed to go to your house anymore and you know I'm not" "Oh come on Xiao it was an accident!" "What happened" "She tried to kill me" "You drama queen, my dog jumped on him when we were little and licked his face" "That doesn't sound bad" "Yea he also but his cheek" "Oh" "Hurry up or I'm not driving any of you"
After five minutes of hell Xiao made it home to see Qiqi in his room. "Qiqi out" "Qiqi has something for you" "What is it?" Qiqi held up an orange pill bottle. "Papa said you need these ones now for your weak bones" "You have weak bones?" "Mind your own business Venti and no I don't Qiqi probably got the things mixed up" "Did Qiqi do something wrong?" "No, just go and see if Ganyu has something for you" Qiqi nodded going downstairs to find Ganyu. "You do don't you" "I hate these things" "But won't you you know almost die again if you don't take them?" "I'm not taking them"

Ok this is also small but the next chapter will explain everything regarding Xiao and why he takes two different types of pills.
Also with those bone pills he took before I just used what happened to me after I didn't take them for a while.