Chapter 25

A couple of days later I found myself in a room dancing all over the place. I was too tired to dance, too tired for anything. I haven't even gotten sleep these past couple of days especially when Buddy constantly is moving around the house and barking at random things like at 3 in the morning.

"Break!" The choreographer said. He went up to me "Demi can you look less death? There's only a month until tour starts and you're not looking very good"

"Sorry Xavier, I'll try harder" He nodded

"Everyone, rehearsals over! See you guys Monday" Xavier went up to me "Hey Demi if you know a girl that can dance great, we need her because we just found out that our main dancer is going to be out" My mind instantly went to Shay, I remember telling me she can dance, maybe I'll ask her.

I arrived at my house half an hour later. It was already 6pm and I honestly didn't know what to do.

"Hey Buddy, how's my big boy doing?" he barked and he started walking to my room barking along the way, I followed him and furrowed my eyebrows once I saw a little note card on my bed with a bow on top. Once I got closer to the card on the bed and read the top of it with that handwriting I know so well my heart started fluttering and I was well in awe. I grabbed they notecard and opened it delicately making sure not to rip the envelope before reading it

Hey Dems, I know this is stupid writing you a note instead of you know telling you all of this face to face or even texting you but you know that I'm not ready for that so I just wrote you this note and don't ask how I got in your house, it's a secret. I just wanted to ask how you were doing? I know it's only been a couple of days and I miss you so much, but like I said only a little bit more Demi, I promise I just need to figure something out that's kind off been bugging me for a while.

You and Shay...? You guys seem close...closer than I expected. I know I was being jealous about it but I can't really help it, I don't know how I'm supposed to react, you and Ruby was different because you didn't like her...but Shay, she's starting to become your friend and I will admit I'm a little bit uneasy about that. As long as she doesn't try anything on you then I guess I'm fine.

I saw Ash right now, yes his name is Ash I don't care what you call him I will always call him Ash. I think he likes me more than you, Ha! Take that! You better take care of him or if not Im going to sneak into your house at night and steal him away from you.

We were supposed to go to my moms yesterday but you know that wasn't happening. She called and was disappointed when we didn't show up, and I guess it was good we didn't because even though we could have gone we still probably wouldn't have gone because you were busy with your stuff...yeah I found out.

Besides that I'll see you soon, I promise, I just want to see your cute little face and cuddle with you.

Naya xx

P.s I wrote this letter in your room while playing around with Ash. If you see a glass of juice on the sink that was me, I was thirsty.

She's so dorky and adorable at the same time, I can't believe it. She was here a while ago, she was here sitting in this spot a while ago, and I wasn't here. My phone rang and I saw the caller id debating whether to answer it or not, I answered it.

"Hey Demi!"

"Hi Shay" I let out a soft giggle because of how excited she sounded

"What are you doing right now?" I looked at the clock on my wall, it's 6:32.

"Nothing at all, why?"

"Just wondering if I can go over, and do the usual maybe buy pizza, be junkies together"