Chapter 30

(Demi)

I didn't think I'd have to kick Shay out of tour. I know I had a choice wether I actually wanted her there or not, but I knew if I told her to come with me Naya would be pissed. Not only pissed but she probably wouldn't talk to me util tour is over and I don't want that to happen, then again I wanted Shay to be there. I couldn't quiet get my mind around it, I just really wanted Shay to be there. Deep down though I knew it was something else. I just didn't want to figure out what it was.

"It should be easy" Naya told me as we walked to the coffee shop a couple of blocks from my house "I mean you literally have nothing to think about. She hit me Demi. I didn't even provoke her or anything, she just hit me" I shook my head. I couldn't believe she would hit the person I love the most, I know Shay and that person wasn't her.

"Well...maybe she didn't mean to hit you" I said all of a sudden making her laugh out loud.

"Are you seriously defending her? Her over your own girlfriend? Wow...Okay"

"No, not like that. I'm just saying that maybe she was just in the heat of the moment you know" I told her trying to find a way to convince her that maybe Shay wasn't bad at all.

"No I don't know okay? She hit me, do you not understand" Once we sat on one of the tables Naya immediately got up and went to order us our coffee.

"Unbelievable" I mumbled. I looked at my phone seeing a text from Shay pop up on my phone

Shay: Can we talk?

I bit my bottom lip debating wether to text her back or not.

Sure

"Got you your coffee, like you like it" Naya grinned at me handing me my coffee

"Thanks" I put my phone away paying all of my attention to Naya who was sitting in front of me

"So about that decision-" She started only to be cut off by me

"Naya"

"Why do you want her to stay?"

"I never said I wanted her to stay"

"But it definitely sounds like you want her to stay" She shook her head "I would've expected to just kick her out like nothing, but I guess not"

"Naya I can't do that. That will be mean and I'm not up for that"

"Then I'll do it, I'll be there with you when you say it. Or better yet, I'll tell her the news"

"Naya can we stop talking about this" She looked at me nodding her head slowly

"I just hope you know what you're doing" She looked at me with a frown on her face, drinking her coffee.

Yeah me too.
_________________

"I'm probably the most stupidest person right now for even thinking about takin Shay with me on tour"

"Hey! If Naya ends up breaking up with you, she can always come to me" I rolled my eyes

"Stop talking Marissa I'm being serious"

"And I'm being serious too" I could hear her laugh on the other end of the line "Okay, go on"

"But I honestly don't know what to pick. I don't want to hurt Shay by telling that she's practically been kicked out of tour, and on top of that Naya would probably not want me to talk to her after that"

"Why would you care? I mean you have Naya. Naya is all you need. That hot piece of ass" She started laughing again.

"Shut up!" I literally couldn't take Marissa serious

"And you can always take Shay on tour, but again you're going to be hurting YOUR GIRLFRIEND, not Shay, but your girlfriend. Think Demi, think. Do you really want to hurt Naya instead of Shay?"

"No" I mumbled into the phone

"Then there's your answer!" I groaned

"But Shay!" I said

"Who the fuck gives a fuck about Shay!It's all about Naya" I rolled my eyes

"Gee, thanks Marissa for your nice and kind words about Naya and Shay"

"You're welcome. Tell Naya to stay hot. Bye Demi!"

"Bye Marissa"

This is going to be harder than I thought.
__________

I fidgeted around with my fingers nervously as I knocked on her door....Shays door.

"You don't have to knock you know that? You can just come in" I heard her chuckle making me lift my head up

"Sorry about that"

"Uhhh...come in Demi. Make yourself at home"

She moved out of the door letting me come inside her house. I knew why I was here for, and I just wanted this to be quick. I just wanted to get straight to the point.

"So how've you been?" I stood by the door while she was a couple of feet away from me

I sighed "Look Shay, I only came here because you said you wanted to talk okay? And that's all we're going to do. Talk, actual talk, like straight to the point. So what is it that you wanted to talk about?" She nervously looked at me

"So I know you aren't going to allow me to go on tour with you, because well I know for a fact that Naya is probably telling you to not let me go"

"What do you mean Naya?! Are you seriously trying to say that Naya's going to make the decision over me?!"

"Well..."

"First off all, you hit her. Yes you hit her, for no reason-"

"She provoked me okay!"

"No she didn't. She told me she didn't" Shay started pacing around back and forth

"She...she's lying to you" I furrowed my eyebrows. This can't be, Naya wouldn't lie to me, would she? "She's just saying that to make me look like the bad guy. Well I'm not the bad guy! The things she was saying just...ugh" I looked at her urging for her to continue

"What was she saying?" I said. I really wanted to know why Shay would hit Naya. I mean Naya must've said something really harsh.

"Just some stuff. It doesn't really matter okay? She's the one that started it. She's the one who even started talking shit to me in the first place" I couldn't believe what was happening. I was trying to process all of this information as quickly as possible. Trying to figure out why Naya would do that? Why Shay hit her. Just so many things.

"Are you trying to say that it was all Naya's fault?" I asked her, not hoping for the next words in her mouth to be true

"Yes. It was all Naya I promise" I couldn't believe she lied to me, right to my face. I almost felt like crying, not in front of Shay but I couldn't help the tears that were coming out of my eyes. "I'm sorry about that" She whispered in my ear hugging me.

"I'm sorry for thinking it was all your fault" I looked up at her only to see her smile

"It's okay" She smiled a little, placing her lips on my forehead "It's going to be okay" She whispered against my cheek, her lips slowly coming closer until they where ghosting above mine
"I promise" She finally said slowly grabbing my chin and placing her lips on mine.
----------------

Just predictions of what might happen next chapter?

If you have an idea for this story, feel free to share them with me:)