Chapter 37

"Thank you Philly. I love you guys!" I said into the mic as I walked off the stage. This was just my 8th show from the tour out of 26 shows and it was already tiring. The worst part about it was that I missed Naya and I just craved her touch. We face timed mostly everyday when we both had time. Since she was starting to film this movie in Los Angeles for the whole summer and well me, I'm touring the whole summer so we're both busy people.

"You and Naya talked yet?" Miguel, my tour manager asked

"Usually we would but she hasn't texted me" I frowned a little looking at my phone just to make sure if she did text me

"Maybe she's busy. We have to load up for the next show. We'll drive you to the airport in an hour or so" I nodded and started gathering my things. I looked at my phone and contemplated on Facetiming Naya unexpectedly, but I didn't want to be a bother so I just put my phone away and got ready to leave.

Couple of hours later we arrived in Colorado. It was around 2 am when we arrived and I was extremely tired. Although there was paparazzi at the airport and a couple of fans waiting my for me I tried to put on my best act and not show them that I'm tired and took pictures with my fans. One of the paparazzi had a picture in their hand and started show my me the picture while asking me questions

"What do you have to say about this?" It was a picture of Naya with her friends and it seemed like she was having a good time. She had a bottle of liquor in her hand and one of the girls which I didn't recognize was sitting next to her and had her hand on her tigh while Naya looked at her like she enjoyed it.

"Where did you get that?" I asked the guy

"It's all over the Internet 'Naya Rivera getting wasted at club with her friends and a little too close with Hailee' Hailee is the girl that is next to Naya" He said pouting at her, the girl that had her hands all over Naya.

"Cmon Demi we have to go" Miguel said coming out of nowhere. I looked at the picture one last time before walking away. I didn't want to make a big deal out of it. I mean she was just having some fun, with her friends...and one of them that happened to be all over her. Then again that explains why she didn't call or text me at all last night after the show. She would usually at least text me but she didn't.

"Don't listen to those paparazzi Demi. They're just trying to get into your head" Miguel told me. I just ignored him and got on my phone, that was when I noticed that there was more pictures then just that one when I got on Twitter. There was even a video of them exiting the club. I saw the video and Naya was clearly drunk, and I noticed that Lea was next to her which made me worry less about it cause Lea was there to take care of Naya.

"Oh my god" I said out loud seeing Naya fall on the floor on the video that the paparazzi recorded. I giggled at the sight of her just smiling at the paparazzi randomly

"I-I want food" I heard through the video as she was being put into the car. I would admit that I never seen Naya drunk, until now.

I was woken up by a loud buzzing noise on the side of my bed. I ignored it and it kept on ringing for a couple of seconds before it stopped. It started buzzing again a couple of seconds later and I looked at my alarm clock signaling it was only 4 in the morning. I grabbed my phone from the table and answered it quickly not even bothering to see who it was. I was so tired at this point that I honestly didn't care who it was, I was just going to say a quick 'don't call me at 4 am I'm tired' and hang up.

"I'm trying to sleep and I'd appreciate it if you-"

"Hi babe, no wait...Hi baby, or babies? Is it baby or babies?" I heard giggling on the other end of the line. All that tiredness slowly vanished and I felt myself giggling along with Naya.