Chapter 28

"Are you just going to sit there all day and stare at the table or are you actually going to talk to me?" I looked up at Lea who sat there staring at me "Whats wrong with you? You've been quiet"

"Just stuff" She chuckled lightly

"Must be some serious stuff if it has you like this" She gestured towards me "Where's Demi anyways?"

"Rehearsals"

"So are you going to tell me what's going on with you"

"Everything Lea. Just everything. First of all, Shay is all over Demi, not only that but she doesn't back off either, it's like she's sticks to Demi for everything I mean I get that you like my girlfriend but can you at least try not to show it and hang out with her every minute. Seriously, I haven't hung out with her these past 3 days...not once. She has called me and texted me saying her and Shay this, and that, and what they've done together...like good for you but can I at least hang out with you too I miss you" I said. I was so done that I just put my head against the table

"Hey you know she loves you"

"Yeah I'm not so sure about that. She hasn't even told me she does...she admitted it to herself but not to me"

"Well maybe you should tell her first, have you even possibly thought of doing that"

"Um...well no-" She cut me off putting her hand on my shoulder

"You're so oblivious sometimes Naya" She chuckled "Adios! Tell me how it goes"
______________

I didn't even see Demi that day. She was off to rehearsals the whole day supposedly. I didn't even think so, she was probably off with Shay somewhere.

It wasn't long until I was outside her house knocking on her door. Seconds later she opened up and well she looked at me a little confused but happy

"Nay" She hugged me and kissed my clerk a couple of times before kissing my lips "Naya I've missed you" She missed me alright, a lot. I sarcastically thought.

"I missed you too babe. What have you been up to?" I started off as we got inside the house

"Rehearsals are killing me everyday. Can you believe our choreographer made us work longer than we should, like why? I'm already tired enough just overall" She sighed sitting on the couch "I just got back from rehearsals awhile ago" I looked at my phone

"At 8 pm?" She nodded

"I told you he's keeping us late" Or she's lying

"Why don't you say anything about the times and hours"

"Well he's the best choreographer there is and I really can't say anything because he might just leave. He doesn't put up with anyone's shit"

"Can't you possibly skip a couple of days maybe just to be with me...your girlfriend?" She sighed

"Naya, I don't think I can do that. If I could I would but right now I kind of need everything I can from rehearsals since I can't even get the basics right"

"Maybe it's because of Shay" She looked at me unexpectedly.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I guess all of that anger build up inside of me that I just had to let it out. Those emotionless calls. Missing her. Shay seeing her everyday instead of me set me on the edge.

"It means that ever since Shay has been there you all of a sudden don't have time for us. I get that you have rehearsals but literally fur my breaks you blow off coming over to my house and you end up going to do something else with Shay. You don't even bother at least calling me for a while. You have, but those were a couple of minutes. You have one hour breaks and you're telling me you can even call me for more than 5 minutes. Nt even at least show up at my house. Hey! Maybe I'll make you something to eat instead of going out with Shay everyday to get something to eat" I finished off "Don't pick her over your own girlfriend"