Chapter 26

I sat in my car outside of Demi's house, it's not like I was stalking her or anything but it's the fact that Shays car was still in the driveway and from what I could see across the street, she looked pretty upset. I was surprised she didn't come in the kitchen, she just went straight to sleep and I ended up leaving. It was actually my plan to come and visit her but I saw someone else is car in her driveway and I just didn't want to make an actual appearance. It helped when Ash went outside because Demi had left the door open and Ash I guess knew I was waiting in the back, he must've smelled my scent.

I just wanted to hear those words again 'I love you' over and over, and over again, the moment replayed in my head, but I wanted to- no I needed to hear those words come out of Demi's mouth again. I needed to.

Of course I honestly didn't know what to do from that point forward, I could either go up to Shay and tell her to screw off so she can let me park there of course and just go up to her house at 11 pm. Or just wait it out...

I leaned my head against the steering wheel and closed my eyes for a moment taking a deep breath and trying to actually just take in what had just happened. I snapped out of them when I heard a cars engine turn on, I looked up quickly and it was Shays car, it was coming my direction and once she passed my car she turned my way and I was positive sure that she saw me in the car, even if it was pitch black outside and my car windows were tinted, I had a weird feeling when our eyes locked for a moment, then like that she was gone. I mentally wanted to punch myself for being stupid and just staring at her leave, what will she think of me now?

I shook my head and turned on my car. I ended up on Demi's driveway 10 seconds later and got out of my car only to stand in front of the door. I lifted my hand thinking if I should ring the doorbell, I mean it's 11pm, it'll be totally normal for someone to be ringing the doorbell. Knock? No, that's also kind of strange, she'll probably think it's a creep or something and end up not opening it. This isn't working out so well, I turned around and made my way back to my car when I suddenly remembered that I could just get in through the backdoor...jesus Naya think.

I left Ash outside so once he saw me he came running towards me

"Hey Ash. Nice to see you again!" I whispered. I opened the backdoor and let Ash inside first before entering the kitchen. Ash started breathing really heavily with his mouth open. I looked at Ash through the darkness of the kitchen and shit his mouth. I continued to go to the Living room which the lights were all turned off. I literally felt like a secret FBI agent or something.

All the lights from the house were turned off and Demi's room was down the hall, I couldn't tell whether she was asleep or not because her door was closed.

I crouched on the floor and slowly started walking towards Demi's room. Once I was close enough, I saw that the door wasn't completely shut, but her lights were off. I grinned and was opening the door slowly, until Ash went ahead and opened the door like nothing and jumped on her bed. I saw her stir a little but she didn't wake up. I literally wiped off a single sweat that was falling off my forehead, this task was too much.

"That was a close one" I whispered to myself. I proceeded to walk towards her bed slowly making sure not to step in the wood that might possibly creak. After I got close to her I looked at her sleeping form and she looked so adorable. How I miss that beautiful face. She was the most gorgeous human being in the world in my eyes when she slept, I admired her face a little more before shaking my thoughts and getting back to the task that was in hand.

I looked at her nightstand where her phone was charging. I looked at Demi and saw Ash's head pop up from behind her head, my eyes widened and I told him to get off making a hand gesture, although he's a dog I expect him to understand...hopefully. He ended up moving on top of Demi's head and staying there looking at me so intently and watching my every move.

I opened the cabinet slowly being careful not to make any noise. I looked around for any sticky notes or paper but it was hard to see without light in there and well I would turn on my phones flashlight but it's too bright. I closed the cabinet as slowly as I could and stood up fast not even seeing from the corner of my eye that my phone fell of my pocket and made a loud noise against the floor

"Son of a bitch" I whispered, Ash got off of Demi's head once she started moving around. I grabbed my phone and went running to the other side of the bed laying on the floor. I saw the bed move and a groan. Damn she's awake

"What was that Buddy?" I heard her say. Ash only barked and I felt his body on my stomach from one second to the next making me start coughing

"Who's there?" I nervously laid in the floor as Ash started licking my face. The lights turned on from the room, then I saw Demi in front of me with a stick. She saw Ash licking my face

"Naya?!" She dropped the stick and grabbed my hand helping me get up. I immediately pushed her against the wall grabbing on to her hips "Nay..." She said softly

"Demi..." She looked at my hands and looked back at my eyes "Demi...I.." she cut me off by placing her lips on mine, kissing me rough and passionately at the same time. she out her hands around my neck and dragged me along with her until we were in front of her bed "Dems I nee-" She pulled me down with her on the bed and started kissing my neck. Although it felt so good the way she kissed me and the way she was kissing my neck I had to stop her from this or whatever was going to happen. Once we broke apart to catch our breaths I started speaking "Demi I don't think this is a good idea" She looked at me for a moment and nodded

"You're right. I'm sorry Naya, I just I have so much on my mind right now and I just...i don't know what's happening. And you're here..." I furrowed my eyebrows

"You don't want to see me? I thought you did...? I mean I wanted to see you and I missed you so much" She half smiled

"I've been wanting to see you too, and kiss you" she leaned in and pecked my lips "Im happy you're here...with me"

This is it Naya, say it, say those three words she admitted earlier....say it.

"Hey Demi" She hummed looking at me smilling "I..." I looked at Ash coming back into the room. Demi looked at me with such a intense stare "I...I think that we should just name Ash Ash, not Buddy" I laughed nervously. Freaking stupid Naya, you had the opportunity right there and then. You blew it, like always.

"But I like Buddy" she frowned

"Well Ash is a lovely name, love-ly" She chuckled

"You do realize you said Lovely twice right?" She raised her eyebrows making me nervously look at her

"Uh yeah. It was a mistake"

And a mistake it was not telling her right there at that very moment.

--------------

Hello guys. Hope you guys have a great day.

Not much interaction on this one.

Any ideas you have for the next chapter?