Chapter 10

(((Demi)))

"She's so nerve wrecking I can't take it" I nervously told Nick who was standing in front of me at the moment. I constantly glanced at the door...any moment now and that doorbell would be ringing.

"It's only Naya what could possibly happen" I thought of the possibilities, she's been nicer and I still get nervous around her when she's around which makes me angry at times because I should be the one making Naya nervous like that not me.

"Just ask her out on a date" I heard him say

I snapped out of my thoughts only to find Nick at the door with Naya. Did she see me, why is she looking at me like that? Do I look ugly?

"Um h-hi Naya" I nervously rubbed my hands up and down my pants. Nick came over and started pushing the wheelchair towards her, although he does it very boring it's just so silent, I've gotten so used to Naya making those noises that sound so cute and adorable.

"Hi Dems" she waved at me making me blush. She's so beautiful.

"Well I have to get going. It was nice meeting you Naya, please take care of this one and dont let her do anything crazy" she chuckled

"I will, and I promise I won't let her do anything too crazy unless it involves me" she winked at me, what is that supposed to mean? Is it clue for sexual activity. I shook my head and my eyes immediately diverted to Nayas ass...okay Demi stop. I looked down before Naya could catch me

"What would you like to do today Demi?" You.

"Um actually I need milk can you possibly go out to the store and get me some" she nodded

"Yeah anything you need...are you sure you want me to leave you alone?" I nodded not really knowing what else to say. Once I heard the door close I let out a breath that I was probably holding since she stepped into the house. When Naya's here I feel like I have to impress her in everything I do just so she can see me and what I'm made of so she can like me. And I want to do that, I want her to like me.

Although a question that I so desperately wanted to ask Naya kept lingering in my thoughts, should I do that?

30 minutes later I was greeted by a Naya with 6 bags on her hands

"Let me help you with that" I grabbed two bags with my uninjured and set them on my lap "I thought you were only bringing milk?" I asked

"Yeah I saw a couple of things you needed so I got them for you" she shrugged, she started putting everything away in the fridge as I waited patiently for her to finish.

"So what do you want to do today?"

"Well I was thinking if you wanted to go get something to eat or we can order in if you want" Just them we heard thunders coming from outside making me groan, I saw Naya look outside, once she opened the curtain it looked really grey outside

"Yeah let's just stay in. How about we make some food together" I grinned having no idea how big of an affect it has on her.

"Well I was thinking if we can watch...lifetime movies? I mean I would totally understand if you don't like them- I mean I like them but some people don't like them...I-"

"Demi I love lifetime movies!" She got in front of me and hugged me, I inhaled her scent, I honestly wanted to stay like this forever

"Good thinking Dems" i suggested we went to my room because I had a bigger tv in my room then the living room(don't ask why).

Once we got to my room I wanted to lay on my bed so I got up from the wheelchair trying to walk with a big cast on my leg, I almost fell, making Naya stand by my side immediately

"Woah Ba-Demi watch out" I turned towards her direction as she grabbed my hips. I felt my palms get sweaty and my heartbeat start beating erratically. I looked at her eyes and her eyes were looking at my leg, once I was next to the bed she took her hands of my hips making me sit down on the bed.

"So where's the controller at?" I scooted back to the bed until I hit the headboard "top shelf next to the tv" she grabbed it and sat next to me on the bed

When she tuned the channel to lifetime I immediately started getting into the movie. I don't know what is it about these movies but they intrigue me so much kinda like Naya she intrigues me in anyway possible it's not normal. Im always thinking about her, kinda like right now.

Midway through one of the movies there was a loud thunder making me jump up

"It's just thunder, nothing to be scared about" I looked out the window and saw water falling continuously.

"I'm afraid of thunderstorms" I said looking down. I felt a warm soft hand clasp my hand and intertwine our fingers making me look up. Naya was looking at me with a small smile on her face. She shifted closer to me, once she was right next to me like where there was no distance in between us she put her arm around my shoulder making me blush. I wanted to put my head on her shoulder but I didn't want to be so bold so I just stayed like this.

Through the whole movie Nayas fingers were softly going up and down my arm giving me shivers every time. I constantly turned towards Naya only to find her staring at me making me blush.

Around 7 the storm had calmed down and Naya was getting ready to leave, she was putting on her sweater that she had taken off once she got here.

"Um I'm going to go you need anything else before I leave" she said as she opened the door

"Yes...for...youtogoonadatewithme" I said quickly, she started laughing clapping her hands together

"To what?" She still had fits of giggles coming out of her mouth

"If you want to go on a coffee date tomorrow...it doesn't have to be a date it could just be two friends getting coffee...um" she tilted her head a little

"Yeah I'll go on a date with you, I actually heard you the first time it's just cute seeing you all nervous" my eyes lit up after she said that, she continued talking "and coffee date?"

"I mean we could have it here since I can't really get out of the house" she nodded

"Okay then it's a date" she kissed my cheek before leaving me shocked. I touched my cheek softly as I closed the door.

"She kissed my cheek with her lips"

-----------------

Was this good?

What would you like to see happen in the next upcoming chapters?