Chapter 15: Interrupted

Levi's POV

Around 6 pm or so, Hanji began to groan. I gazed at her, forcing her eyes open. "L-Levi...?" 

I smiled gently, kissing her sweet lips of hers. "Evening, my scientist... you slept a lot. It's practically dinner time."

"Wait, what?!" She jumped in the bed, grasping at her head. "Dammit... sorry... you should've woke me up. You should've..." Her stomach grumbled, and she tried to hide it. "Why didn't you wake me up, Levi?"

"For one, you were cute in your sleep. And two, I didn't want you to be mad at me if I woke you up. Besides, I already called my team. They're bringing pizza over. Hopefully you like mushrooms and pepperonis."

"Sounds good..." She smiled, falling into my arms. She snuggled into my arms, allowing me to wrap them around her body. "How long until they come here? Just curious because I'm very hungry."

"No clue."

Hanji groaned once more in pain, rolling all over my chest. "But I'm hungry now... and I'm very, very bored."

My hand combed through her dark brown hair. A faint scent of strawberries lingered there. Despite her knots and few tangles, combing her hair was very heart-warming. "I mean, I have an idea. But it's not the good idea. No protection."

She turned over onto her stomach, giving me a weak smile. "Damn..." Her elongated fingers attempted to trace my abs. "Too bad..."

"But other than that, I do have another idea."

"Such as...?"

With my hands, I gripped Hanji's sides and pulled her up towards me. Without warnings, I kissed her sweet lips. Over and over again. It seemed she got the message of it as well. Her hands reached out to my head, gripping at my hair. We exchanged kisses as Hanji adjusted herself on my body. 

I kept pulling her closer to me, groaning as we just laid in bed, making out. 

"Levi, I-." The bedroom door swung open and I heard a gasp. "I-I'm so sorry!" The door shut right afterwards, and I groaned.

"Dammit, Eren..." My eyes were squeezed as Hanji stopped her attacks on my lips. "Always ruining things..."

Hanji chuckled, giving me one last kiss on my lips before pushing herself off of me. "Well, maybe next time when you bought protection and we have a bit more privacy to ourselves... then we can go all out, right?"

I smiled, getting off the bed with a huff. "Yeah, next time... next time doesn't have to be soon."

"What are you getting at?"

"I'll be back, okay?"

Hanji gave a quick nuzzle with his nose before fixing herself once more. Her eyes gave a twirl before she pecked a kiss on my cheek. "Don't take long..."

As she walked out of the room, I quickly raced to her, pinning her to the hallway wall. "Don't roll your eyes at me. Besides, just stay close to everyone. Don't leave their sight. Understand me, Hanji?" I whispered her name under my breath, ensuring no one else could hear. "Just... promise me that."

"Um... I promise. Are you going to tell me what's going on with you? You're acting weird."

I kissed her cheek before relieving my arm off of her. "I'll tell you soon. Don't worry, okay? Stay here. I won't be long."

Hanji stayed in the hallway a bit as I walked into the kitchen area. Eren was avoiding looking at me as he helped carried in pizzas and sodas with Jean and Armin. Mikasa gave those side glances to Eren, confused on why he was acting so weird. Before he went anywhere, I pulled him to the side.

"Eren-."

"I won't ever walk into the bedroom without knocking- I promise, okay?! Please don't kill me!"

"What?" I scowled, growling a bit. "I wasn't going to talk about that, but yeah, don't ever enter my room without knocking first. Anyways, I want you to keep an eye on Isabella. Please. This is serious."

"W-Why?"

"Boss might be out to capture her for his own personal gain. Just make sure she's not out of your sight. Just until I get back, okay? Understand?"

He nodded, still avoiding to look me in the eyes. "I-I understand, s-sir..."

"Go back there and enjoy dinner. I'll be back." I still hate him for interrupting some good time with my dear scientist. But whatever. Hanji and I would be doing something more special than I originally thought.