Chapter 20: Only Us

A/N: Someone asked or expected a smut scene in this story. I have not published any spicy scenes for awhile, so... ta-da! A spicy scene! Enjoy. BTW, spicy scene is towards the bottom/end of this chapter. Lemme know if you guys want more smut scenes or just more smut-related stories.

Levi's POV

"Feeling better?" Initially, I uncuffed Hanji from the bed and carried her to a different room. I had the team clean up my poor uncle and collect everything in that room to burn tonight. Now, we were resting in the so-called Blue Room, sitting on the blue toned bed. I finished uncuffing her sore wrists, and she was massaging them with her cold hands.

Hanji smiled, leaning into me. "Yeah... it does... despite the fact your uncle was just murdered in front of me."

"Just stay here, okay? The door's locked. Let me go get myself cleaned up first. After that, we'll talk." My eyes darted down to her stomach. What am I supposed to tell her? Yeah, I did wish she was pregnant to only protect her from Kenny. But now, since he's dead... what should I tell her now? "I'll be back."

She just gave that exhausted eyeroll and she laid her beautiful self on the bed. "Fine..."

"It'll be alright, Hanji. I promise." One last kiss on her forehead and my thumb caressed her soft cheek. "Maybe tonight, we can take a bath together." When I left her alone, I left her with a soft smile on her face, curling up into a tiny ball.

*   *   *

After my bath, I retreated to Hanji on the bed. She was softly snoring, curled up into her tiny ball. With a soft chuckle, I laid into the bed next to her, carefully stroking her tangled hair. I don't want to lose her. But with him gone, and as I'm the heir...

"Levi," her soft words floated into my head, "you're back already?"

"I am. Now... uh, tell me, Hanji." My hands began to massage her back, making her groan with relief. "How do you feel about that baby inside of you? I... I have a confession, Hanji. You may not like it, but it is the truth."

Hanji gave another groan, struggling to get up from the soft bed. "What?"

"I only wanted you pregnant to protect you. Does that make me a bad guy?"

"Protect- oh... what Kenny said, right? If I was pregnant with your kid, he wouldn't touch me. But if I wasn't pregnant at all, he would use me, right? That would also explain you not telling me about that broken condom, right? Or why you asked to have sex last night without protection or pills..."

With a heavy sigh, I nodded. "Yeah... sorry for that. But now... he's gone. You're safer now that... I killed him. Now, there's just a baby inside of you that's probably been there for like... 3 months? That's when uh... the condom broke..."

"I'll keep it." Imagine my surprise when Hanji said it so causally. "Always wanted a baby, but got so busy with work, I never found someone. Now that I found you, I doubt there's anyone else I rather be with than you, Levi."

"You can't have the baby in my name then."

"So I can't name the baby with your last name-."

With a heavy sigh, I kissed her forehead, snaking my arm around her waist. "You can't label me as the father. As much as you want to, and I know you do, but legally with all the papers, I can't be the father. I sound stupid, but I can't pay child support and such. Not legally, anyways. But if you need the money, I'll give it to you. I'll see the child if you want me to spend time with them."

"Just nothing legally in the documents, right?" Hanji finished my sentence, sighing softly. "It puts us in danger once people know the child is an Ackerman, right?"