Amazon

Amazon

Classification: Humanoid

Gender: Female

Size: Medium (Human)

On the southern borders of Turkey, there lives a nation of militant women. In some histories, the woman is known to amputate their right breast. Why? It was to help her draw her bow back more easily.

They known themselves superior to men, which they were only sex objects. Every year, a selected group of Amazon virgins visits the Gargareans, a neighboring tribe, to conceive children. They return all boys to the fathers and keep the girls to bring them up in their own occupations and agriculture, hunting and war.

Amazon groups are naked but sometimes wore tunics. Always had bows and arrows armed. Others wear tight trousers, tunics and caps, and carry spears and axes.

Their battle tactics comprise of a sudden rush by archers, which they release a blizzard of deadly arrows upon the enemy to soften them up for the stabbing and hacking assault by axe-women and spear-women.

Amazon society have a queen, who is elected at regular intervals out of the fiercest and strongest officials. Their capital, Themiscrya, is small but is a noble city where the queen lives in an elegant palace of classical design. She makes many journeys around the country to inspect the forts, agriculture villages, and training camps.

The Amazon women spends a portion of each year looking after farms and the remainder in various necessary crafts, military training and maneuvers.