Chapter 3

Vote! Comment! Share! Follow! :D love you all so so so much :)))))
-------------------------------

"Come to daddy."

Like fuck I will.

"You must be mistaken I'm Nina, a college student." I raise my voice to a higher pitch, but it fails and he knows I'm Niall.

He walks up to the stall and presses himself against the nimble plastic door. I back up and sit on the toilet seat, still making uncomfortable eye contact.

"Baby I could do this all day." He whispers, gripping the stall divider.

"Zayn..no..this isn't-"

"Come 'ere." He Beckons me. I feel tempted to give into the pleas. He's dangerous though..but he looks so sinfully good right now. The stall is my only protector.

"Now." He orders, and I slowly inch towards him.

"That's it baby, come," He smiles, "Stop there.."

I furrow my brows and stop, what?

All of the sudden he kicks down the bathroom stall and he's standing a couple feet Infront of me.

"It's been 5 years." I utter, frozen. I can't move, I need to escape!

He walks towards me, eyes raking over my whole body, drinking in the sight of me.

"Ive missed you so much. Daddy got lonely without his little baby."

He's suddenly behind me, he leans his nose and take a long whiff of my hair.

"You smell quite delicious." He whispers in my ear, his hands found a place on my shoulders, keeping me from escaping.

He lined his body up with mine, flushing together perfectly.

I snap out of my trance and using the element of surprise, I rip out of his hold and try to escape.

"Don't be so eager, princess." He hums, his arms gripping my shirt and pulling me back to him.

Come on.....I have to get home!

"I have a boyfriend Zayn.." I tell him, feeling his arms squeeze tighter around me.

"I know...not for long though." He chuckles darkly and I Desperately try to break free.

"I need to get home, I'm tired." I say, yawning. It's true, I only got about 4 hours of sleep.

"Sleep at mine."

"No it's-"

"I'm not asking you princess, I'm telling you." He calmly states.

I suck in a breath, sjsvejskbwnd ugh! He won't let me go home!

I stand there, trying to form some kind of excuse, then suddenly he spins me around.

He gently caresses my face in his hands and I tremble, I just wanna go home! Where it's safe!

"I still love you." He crooned, lightly kissing my forehead. I close my eyes, telling myself comforting words.

He places my head in the crook of his neck and wraps his arms around my waist, swaying side to side.

He slowly starts singing a tune. I don't recognize it at first, but the chorus I know.

"Now I've got you in my space, I won't let go of you.
Now I've got you shackled in my brace, I'm latching onto you."

What the fuck!? I'm with Ed!

Zayn has his head rested on mine with his eyes closed and his nose is buried in my hair, inhaling the scent.

On the count of three, I run and don't look back.

One.

Two..

Three...

I roughly shove out of his hold and run towards the door. To my surprise he doesn't make an attempt to get me back.

I rip open the door and I hear him call spine tingling words from behind.

"Oh baby, I've always loved a chase."

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Hows your day? Hope you have a good one :P I love you all :D pleaseeeeeeeee comment thoughts on this pleaseeeeeeee