Chapter 4

Heyo :P filler
--------------------------------

"Where were you!?"

I shut the door quietly and slowly turn towards Ed, yup I'm in deep shit.

"The hospital. I left a note?" I fake innocence, not mentioning the incident with Zayn.

"Where? Fuck, Niall." He clenches his fist, banging it on the table. "I was so worried."

"I was just gone for.." I glance at the clock..6 am?! "I'm so sorry I Lost track of time. I left the note on the dresser." I apologize, bowing my head.

"I never check the dresser! That's your dresser! I..I thought I lost you." He chokes out, covering his face with his large hands.

God, I feel like an ass.

"I'm sorry." I desperately apologize, my voice shaking.

"Babe, come here." He orders, arms open wide.

I meekly waddle into them, feel comforted with his arms around me.

"I love you Niall." He sobs into my neck, squeezing me tighter.

"I love you too Ed." I sincerely tell him. Although it feels weird...no I'm not letting Zayn get into another relationship. Once with Harry, no again with Ed. However...Ed does sometimes feel more like a friend than a lover...ugh I'm so confused.

We stand there wrapped in each other's arms till Ed suggests we go to bed. I comply and hop into the bed.

I snuggle under the covers, and open my eyes to see Ed observing me.

I hear him mutter something along the lines of "it's gonna be hard to tell him." I brush it off, maybe he didn't get the job interview?

I shift around trying to get comfortable but subside to sleeping on my back, with my arms out. I feel Ed connect our hands and bring them up to his lips to kiss my hand. I smile with my eyes closed and drift off into a peaceful nap.

~*~

"Niall, babe, I just got a note in the mail. I got the job!" Ed rejoices, I open my eyes and sleepily smile at him.

"Oh my god that's great! When do you start?" I ask, yawning and stretching.

"Today! At 12:00 pm I'm going to get a tour and set up day. Come with my for my set up day tomorrow?" He asks, brushing the hair out of my eyes.

I nod my head and roll over to get ready for work.

~*~

"Hi Niall!"

"Hi Jess." I laugh, patting her head. I bought some flowers for her today, splitting them between her and Safaa.

"I brought you Lilies." I smile, placing them in a glass vase.

"Thank you Niall!" She giggles and messes around with her blankets while I check her monitors and heart rate. I write everything down and say goodbye. That was short.

Now time to make way to safaas room, I hope to god Zayn isn't there.

"Hi Safaa." I greet, holding the flowers towards her. She smiles and thanks me. I check up on her and make small chat, right when I'm about to leave she stops me.

"My brother likes you." She giggles.

"Um yea?" I awkwardly cough.

"He like likes you!" She whispers, looking at me with wide eyes. "He talks about you a lot, like my dad used to talk about my mom all the time." She smiles.

"That's good, honney." I return the smile, only fake.

"Do you like him?" She asks, obviously getting kicks out of this.

Hell to the no.

"Yea." I lie, I don't wanna hurt the kid.

"Marry!" She makes kissing sounds and fails. "You're the bride! I'll tell Zayn you want to marry him!" She burst out.

"No no no-"

"What are you guys gonna name you kid?! You guys have to have kids! Make babies! Making babies are grosssss. Name it a mash of you names....nayn...niyn...zall... Ziall!" She rambles.

Ugh this kid.

"Honney I have to go. I'll see you soon. Have a good day!" I tell her, waving goodbye.

"Zayn loves his bride! Ziall!" She shouts. She's a lot more energetic than I remember...it's the drugs.

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Wen ur character brakes the forth wal. Haha ew I type like that blah. But this was filler :P