Chapter 14

Welp, here goes nothing
___________________________

"Liam, give me it....I'm not playing with you."

"What if I....don't want to give it to you though? I'm not even done reading, calm down."

"Give it to me, now."

"Here Zayn, ugh calm your tits."

I slightly smile, my eyes are glued shut, and my body is stiff, but I can still hear. Liam discreetly comes over to me and pets my hair, letting Zayn read.

What are they reading anyways? Where are we?

"I'm gonna....uh...get Niall some blankets....and I'm taking him with me?" Liam questions.

"Keep him safe." I assume Zayn didn't even look up from the reading, considering  that he wanted it so badly.

I hear some wheels squeak and doors open, I'm on a rolling bed. Once I come to a halt, Liam covers my eyes with a wet cloth and waits for me to open them.

We're still in the wear house?! No, not here! Where are Ed and Nick? What if they come back? Oh no, no, no, no-

"Niall, chiiiiilllll." Liam drags, he grabs some pills and a glass of water.

What if those are the pills Nick and Ed fed me? What was in those pills?

"Come on Niall, you have to eat this, it's good for you."

I turn my head the other way, scooting towards the end of the bed.

"Eat up."

That's what Ed said to me, he tried to feed me human flesh. Are those pills of human flesh? I can't eat that! No!

"Niall, these help your stomach, eat up." Liam repeats, I begin to tremble. I don't want to think like this, but I can't help not to.

"No!" I heave, grasping the blankets in my hands and tugging on them.

"One more chance Niall, eat them, please?" Liam thrusts the cup and pills towards me, and when I try to hit the objects away, he gets frustrated.

"You asked for it Niall, I'm sorry." After Liam says his regrets, he holds open my jaw...just like Ed did when I was eating a snake.

He's going to feed me a snake?!! No!!

I thrash around, desperately trying to escape Liam's hold.

"I finally- Liam what the fuck?"

"This isn't what-"

"Leave." Zayn commands, I watch as Liam places the pills and water on the counter. I seem to be in a medical room, it has white walls and medicine cabinets around. However it's extremely damaged and smells like rotting wood.

"I was about to tell you that I found Ed's company. It was a partnership between him and Nick, Niall was their first victim...and their last. They're crazy...." Trailing his words, Zayn looks at the ceiling, the damaged ceiling.