Chapter 9

Red-petal killer is up! Make sure to follow so you get updates of those :) like only if you waaaant :P love you all!
_______________________________

"Liam!" I gasp, hot damn, the years have been good to him.

"That's the name, don't wear it out." He winks, and awkwardly chuckles.

"What are you doing here?" I question, ogling his sculpted body.

"I need to- I mean I wanna talk, ya know, catch up? Haha...let's go out to lunch I have some things id like to tell you." Liam scratches the back of his head waiting for my answer.

"Sure, my car or yours?" I ask, hoping it's my car, I have to go home after.

"Yours?" He inquired and I agreed. We walked to my car and I started it up.

"I heard there was a new restaurant in town, McD-"

"Oh my god I love McDonalds!" I exclaim, speeding towards the direction of heaven on earth.

Liam laughs,"You haven't changed a bit."

"I wish I could say the same to you." I reply, smugly.

"What? What's wrong?" His face contorted in confusion at my statement.

"You got hot." I simply say, blushing.

"'You got hot' wouldn't you want to say 'you're more attractive' or something?"

"No." I laugh, turning the corner to McDonalds.

I park the car and hop out, Liam joins me and we enter the small store. I have a feeling this place is gonna be big..

We order our food and sit down.

"How's life?" I drag out, tapping my fingers on the tray.

"Good...Do you still know Ed?" He asks intently, crushing his hand that on the cup.

"Yea I'm dating him!" I raise a brow and his Nails drive into the cup, forming small indents.

"That's nice...but what about Zayn? He's stable...and safe." He mutters the last part.

"Ugh, not that psycho again." I roll my eyes.

"Um Niall...'that psycho' is coming in here, right now..."

"K byeeeee." I announce, rushing to my car, ignoring Liam's cries for me to come back.

I drive away from the place, only looking back once to see an angry looking Zayn yelling at a desperate looking Liam.

~*~

I park my car and lean my head on the steering wheel. Ugh so much drama.

I open my eyes and look down, I see the papers from Ed.

He wouldn't mind if I checked them would he?

Yea he would, but I'm reading anyways.

I grab a paper and scan the readings.

Why would he want rat poison?

Why's Nick Grimshaws name here?

What does Malik Airlines Co. Have to do with this?

And what the fuck is Sheeran Undertaker Enterprises?
_______________________________
:D
Have a great day guys! I love you all. Please COMMENT vote share and follow :P