Chapter 5

Is this story bad?
--------------------------------

"Niall come on! We have to go, now!" Ed rushes me while I hang up the phone. I was calling in for a personal day off.

I scramble around the house collecting my last minute necessities. I hope in the car and Ed drives off.

It's about 10 minutes Into the drive till I realize, I didn't even know what job he got!

"What job did you receive?" I ask, picking at my shirt.

"Receptionist at Malik Airlines Co." He giddily replied.

Not this again..

Maybe it's just his uncle or something..yea..yea an uncle.

"That's great! I'm so proud." I support him and he smiles.

We make small talk until we approach our destination.

This place is huge! (Pic at top/side) Holy crap, they're successful!

He parks in a reserved area and links arms with me, directing me towards the building.

If you thought the outside was marvelous, it's nothing compared to the inside. There's glass and marble walls, light illuminating the massive interior, everything is sharp and modern. It's beautiful.

"Come on, my desk is over here." Ed guides me. I don't know why, but I feel like I'm being watched....

Ed and I set up his little office, decorating it with small nicknacks and pictures.

"Mr. Sheeran to main office please, Sheeran to main office."

The speakers around blare his name, he kisses my cheek and heads to north east of where we are now.

Now to awkwardly sit and wait for him to come back.

Ring ring....

Ring ring....

Well it's not my phone, not my problem. I wait for the voicemail to end, and then I groan in shock and misery.

"I'm glad you could make it, princess." The phone spoke.

I pick up the phone and place it to my ear, "I'm here for Ed...not you." I say, twiddling my thumbs.

"That's not a nice way to talk to your husband." He remarks, she told him about that?!

"Look just let me go, I-"

"Not a chance, baby. You're mine, I had you first."

"I'm not some kind of meat you animals feast off of!" I shout, hanging up.

The phone rings again, countless times. I'm a person for gods sakes...

I think all the way back to liam, I remember him mentioning this. Apparently I'm not an independent person anymore, great.

I sit and wait in the office, wanting to go home. I just want to sleep away my problems.

About ten minutes later Ed enters, looking flushed and sexed up....

"You okay?" I ask, getting up and placing my palm to his forehead.

"Um yea...just sick. I think you should go home, I don't want to infect you." He stutters, shoving me out of the office. Why is he in a hurry to get me out?

He hands me the keys and I walk back to the car. While I'm driving home, I can't help but think about Liam again. I wonder what he's doing....and Nick.

Oh well. I pull into our driveway and I can immediately sense something's off. I unlock the front door and drop my keys.

What the fuck?

In the center of our table is an elegant assortment of flowers..and a little note snugged At the canopy.

I pluck the note, sniffing the roses a little.

Princess,

I saw these flowers and I thought of you, so innocent and pure...I want to destroy it.

I hope you like the gift. Safaa said brides need flowers.

I love you.

Yours truly,
Daddy. ;)

Well the wink was unexpected. He needs to stop addressing himself like that..it's creepy. But then again it's Zayn we're talking about, he's always creepy.

I have to hide these before Ed comes home, I tuck the note in my pocket. What to do with the flowers?

I carefully take the flower and place it in my back yard, Ed doesn't go here...often.

I need to clear my mind, ugh.

~*~

"Check on Safaa, she needs her tubes refilled." Sam orders with a smile. I nod my head and collect some bags of fluid, making my way to her room.

I don't even knock when i enter, just barge my way through. However right when i do, I regret it.

Why do I always encounter Zayn? I'm still childishly mad at him, I'm not an object....but then again I'm loving the dominate side of him.

Zayns listening intently to a phone call, facing the window, but he defiantly heard me enter.

His unoccupied hand outstretched towards me, index finger beckoning me.

I ignore his gesture and begin replacing Safaas tubes, making small talk with her.

"..and I love chocolate! It's the best, I don't know what id do without it!.."

I smile and agree, chocolate is pretty good.

"Princess, it's not a very smart move to ignore me." Zayn announced from the room, eyes searing into my back.

Even though I've just been warned, I continually ignore him. I'm not letting this go, if I'm mad, he should be mad too.

"Have you tried chocolate strawberries?" Safaa gently asks, and I agree.

"They're amazing, I love them." I comment, messing her hair a bit.

Zayns obviously jealous of my attention being focused on her.

And what he does next makes me regret every ignoring him.

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Have a good day! PLEASE COMMENT vote and share! I love you guys all :D