Chapter 8

Did you guys read the story suggestion at the end of prisoner? The one that was 'Red Petal Killer?' SHOULD I DO THAT IDK YOU TELL ME SHJDDNSKDO I have ideas for that story, it won't be random like this and prisoner XD
_______________________________

"The hospital called, they need you back." Is the first thing Ed says when he enters. He avoids me and goes straight to our room. Speaking of our room, he hasn't let me in much...

I knew he sold drugs!

I get up from the couch and walk over to the mud room, gathering my things, I head to the car.

I get in the car and start it up, seeing a couple papers here and there I decide to ignore them.

I drive all the way to the hospital, and enter my beloved building.

"Hi Niall! Please check on Safaa, she missed you." Sam greets with a smile. I return and begin to make my way to her room.

No Zayn no Zayn no Zayn please.

I open the door and scan the surroundings. No Zayn! Whew.

"Hiiiiii." Safaa giggles, swaying around.

"Hi there kiddo, you okay?" I asked wirily.

"The other blonde, he give, he give me candy!" She spurs. Was it candy or drugs?

I check her tubes and see someone has replaced her water bag with spiked amnesia.

Well shit, she might die!

I quickly replace the bag and check on Safaa, but she cuts me to the chase.

"I thought Zayn killed you!" She whispered. I look at her questioningly, wishing she'd go on with her confessions.

"Hmm?" I Hum, brushing her hair back.

"He has a friend, Liam. Liam is a scientist! He helps Zayn. Zayn kills people he doesn't like. I remember he had a nice girl. Perrie. Zayn killed her! He told me. He made it seem like suicide, she cheated on him! Don't make Zayn mad!" She giggles, clapping her hands like a seal.

Zayns gonna kill me!?

"Right now he wants to kill your boyfriend. He's good at blackmailing people! He blackmailed me into be quiet about this, shhh don't tell Niall." She warns, eyes drooping.

"Okay okay." I promise, clasping my pinky around hers.

She drifts off to sleep and I run out of the room with a dazed head. Just relax Niall, deep breaths.

Might as well go to Jessica's room.

I walk to her room but see there's a man in the bed...not her.. What?

I walk over to sam and ask her about it, and sam responding with jessica is dead.

I'm seriously so confused and sad right now. Wow this sucks.

I speed out of the hospital, tearing pouring down my face. I don't even notice when I bump into someone.

"Niall?! It's been so long." The person rejoices nervously.

I look up and my eyes meet no other than Liam Payne's.

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Fillerrrrish. But do any of y'all's read this?? I KNOW SOME OF YOU GUYS REA THIS STORY AND YOU DONT VOTE OR COMMENT, I got my eyes on you -_-. Jk I can't see the people who read this.

But yea, so I'm late today :D BUT PLEASE SHOULD I DO RED PETAL KILLER?? I KINDA WANT TO BUT WHATS THE POINT IF NOBODYS GONNA READ