Chapter 6

READ PLEASE

HSHSKDLSIAHEB YALL ITS 4 AM AND IM HAVING A HEART ATTACK!! PRISONER HAS 2.2K READS, 108 VOTES AND 26 COMMENTS!!! THANK YOU AL SO SO SO OS MUCH, I LOVE YOU ALL IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME. I WOKE UP WITH LIKE 34 NOTIFICATIONS FROM YOU GUYS! THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I LOVE WHEN YOU GUYS COMMENT AND INTERACT!! ITS SO SO FUN AND THIS IS FUN AND EVERYTHING IS FUN!! YAY!!
You guys are the frickin best :**have I mentioned that I love you guys? No? WELL I DO :*
_________________________________

Zayn suddenly approaches me from behind, grabbing me hips firmly and walking me over to the counter.

I struggle in his grip, and my reward is his hands constricting further. He bends me over the counter, my stomach pressed on the counter top.

"You've been a bad boy," He whispers in my ear, "And what do we do to bad boys?" Zayn asks loudly, towards Safaa.

"Kill them." (It's 4am you can't blame me)

"No Safaa, that's only with people we don't like."

"Oh...um.."

"Safaa we have to punish Nail, he made me sad."

"Well, when I slapped a classmate, mommy spanked me."

"Perfect choice, babe sis."

"You hear that? Baby gets spanks." He growls in my ear, biting the lobe.

This is so f u c k I n g embarrassing! What the fuck? There's a child in here! He can't possibly-

Slap

"One." Zayn darkly chuckles. That fucking hurt. Ow!

"Two." He harshly slaps his hand on my bum, squeezing for a second, then continuing the torture.

He goes on to ten, and I can't even walk. My ass hurts! I rest on the counter with my eyes closed, wanting to just leave.

"Niall!? Zayn you killed him!" Safaa accuses, trashing in her bed.

"I didn't kill him, right Nail?" The tone In his voice makes me speak up.

"I'm alive...but barely breathing." I gasp.

"Zayn you hurt him! He hates you now!"

Safaa seriously what did I put in your fluids? Maybe if I play along with the accusation, I can leave.

I can feel Zayns eyes on me, waiting for me to objectify Safaas claim.

"Well she's not wrong." I mumble, peeking an eye open to see a confused and angered face on Zayn.

Wrong move Niall.

"Nail! Don't disrespect me! Over here now."

Fuck fuck fuuuck.

I slowly inch towards Zayn, god I'm stupid.

Right when I'm about arms length to Zayn, the door bursts open.

"There you are Niall! Sam said you'd be in here." I hear Ed say. "Let's go out for dinner, on me."

Ed are you stupid? I mean, Seriously?

Zayn grabs me and puts me behind his back, guarding me from sight. I look back at Safaa and see her wink at me.

She's like 12??

"Niall come on, let's go out. Maybe we should just go home first...our home." Ed stressed, and Zayns grip on me got tighter, it kinda hurt.

"Zayn just let me go home. I'm really tired and I need rest. If I don't have rest I won't be able to make it back and..play with you." Am I the one spazzing out? Play with? I'm not in kindergarten!

"See he wants me, c'mere babe." Ed beckons, and I yank my hand out of Zayns painful grip, running into Ed.

We walk out and before I close the door, I see Zayn literally mind killing Ed. When he makes eye contact with me, his expression softens as he winks and blows me a kiss.

Idiot.

"Stay away from him Niall." Ed warns, stopping us and holding my shoulders. "I don't want you to get hurt by him." He says and I swear I here him mutter "only by me."

"What happens if he randomly talks to me?" I ask, it's not like I wanna talk to him either.

"Then we're through." He calmly states, leading us to the car. "I just want to go home and eat dinner there. Cook dinner, yea?" He asks, and I agree. It's nothin new.

~*~

"Thanks for the spaghetti. It was amazing." Ed praises, cleaning up the dishes.

"I'm going to head off to sleep. Goodnight babe." He says, drying his hands..and just leaving..usually he gives me a kiss, or at least says he loves me.

Did I do something?

Haha just kidding I don't care, he's probably on his man period. No wait I'm dating him though, I should see what wrong.

But then again, it's not my problem.

What am I even thinking?

I don't know.

Ughhhhhh.

I put away the dishes and clean up the rest of the kitchen. While wiping down the cabinets the cloth hits something and makes a tearing sound.

I found an explosive.

Nah bro, it's...an envelope?

I grab the envelope, seeing it's addressed to me and slowly open it. There's no return address, and I can't recognize the initials they signed.

Holding my breath, I turn the envelope upside down, and a little ring pops out.

ED IS PROPOSING!? Asdfghjkl what?!

"Ed! Ed! Yes!" I rejoice, holding the ring.

Ed isn't coming downstairs... I check the envelope again and a note drifts down and lands on the counter. The counter I just cleaned thank you very much.

I turn the note over and instantly drop the ring when I recognize the writing.

My dearest Niall, (OMG he can spell my name)

This Isn't a proposal, it's a promise ring. You're mine. I induced it with chemicals, you'll thank me later when you're begging for my touch.

They inject into you at touch, but just because the chemicals are in you doesn't mean I don't want you to throw it away.

You better wear it. (haha nope)

Love you baby,
Zayn.

Well he finally at least had the decency to sign it with his name this time.

Fuck I'm horny.

What did he put in this?! God, it won't go away!

I'm gonna kill him, wait but I can't go near him. I don't wanna lose Ed.

Ed or Zayn? Ed....or Zayn...?

Yea Ed, he's got money. I'm not that shallow, bad Niall. But I'll stick with Ed. He's my boyfriend, of course him!

I'll just wait this stupid boner out.
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

I'm trippin acid while writing this OMG I'm so sorry XD this doesn't make any sense ugh.

Btw, what are y'all's reading this on? I write/read on my phone. :)