FINALE

Moonie🌙💕

So many events were scheduled on Moonie's list. She was beyond exhausted and more than ready to get everything over with. India birthed a baby some days ago, and now she and Kareem were getting married. They planned on going to the Justice of the Peace.

The shit was weird, in Moonie's opinion. What made the situation even eerier, they asked both Kain and Moonie to be witnesses at their wedding. They didn't have anyone else, so the couple agreed to be there. Moonie was a little hesitant at first, but she proceeded with the awkward request.

The sound of water splashing brought Moonie back to reality. She looked over and realized Kirsten was still in the tub. The toddler let out a hearty laugh as she played with her toys in the oversized tub. It was filled with bubbles since she loved bathing with them. However, her mom only allowed her to bathe with bubbles in her water every so often.

"Are you ready to get out of the tub, Juicy?"

"No," Kirsten answered with her toy watering can. She was using it to water her fake flower that was planted in a plastic pot.

"But you've been in the tub for a while, and mommy's tired."

Kirsten decided to ignore her mom. She continued to play with her toys instead of replying.

"Come on, Kirsten. Time to get out." Kain announced. He overheard his wife talking and decided to handle the situation.

"Nooo..." Kirsten whined, tossing her toy. "I want to stay."

"You can get in the tub tomorrow morning," Kain explained to his baby. "It's late, and you have to get ready for bed."

As soon as Kain leaned over to help his daughter bathe, she splashed water in his face.

"No, you don't do that." Moonie lectured her daughter with a tight frown. She was holding Kai, who was busy chewing on his fingers. Moonie managed to hand her husband a towel.

"It's all good," Kain stated. "She's just frustrated."

Moonie pursed her lips and rolled her eyes up. Kain was always trying to protect Kirsten by making up excuses for her behavior. At this point, she was over it. Instead of getting into a heated debate, she decided to leave out.

"Just give her a bath and make sure she's in bed before ten o'clock."

Moonie carried her son on her hip as she continued to make her way into her room. He babbled something, catching her attention. She took a seat and placed her focus on him.

Moonie pulled him up and said, "Are you feeling okay?"

Kai stood there, trying to hold his balance. He was growing, and Moonie could see that. Her baby boy was chubby, similar to Kirsten. He had chubby arms and legs with rolls. His stomach was pudgy due to him being greedy. And he also had a plump face that was so adorable and squishy.

Kai tottered while reaching out for his mommy's mouth. She kissed his fat hands and pulled him closer to her chest. He continued to babble and whine, which caused her to inspect him thoroughly.

Kai was teething.

Moonie grabbed his teething ring and instantly quieted him.

My poor baby.

On top of being exhausted, she could barely get any sleep. Kai kept her up with his whining. She'd tried massaging his gums and using teething gel. Those remedies only worked temporarily.

"Mama's baby." She commented, kissing him on the forehead. He placed his focus on his teething ring, trying to soothe his gums.

"Mommy, I'm clean!" Kirsten exclaimed, toddling inside the room wearing a blue onesie. She held a bright smile on her face as she neared her mama.