TWELVE(12)

***
"Did Kain tell you that I'm divorcing Patrice?" Adonis questioned Moonie while holding Kai in his arms.

"He-Uh...he did." She responded back while glancing up at him

"I had to leave her. I was tired to be honest. She was always making assumptions-even when I tried to do right by her. She was always accusing me of cheating."

Moonie only nodded her head.

"Yeah, you know I'm not lying. Patrice is hell." Adonis replied back. He was holding both of his grandkids. Kirsten was on the right and Kai was on the left looking around. Moonie noticed that Kai was spitting up so she stood up from the couch and grabbed his cloth.

Adonis watched as she walked over and quickly tended to her baby. He couldn't help but to stare at her body. Moonie didn't even look the same. Adonis remembered the first time he had met her-she was so little.

Now, Moonie was all curvy and shit. She was wearing a black Nike shirt with some grey drawstring shorts. She didn't have a whole bunch of ass but she had enough.

"I know you're not lying." Moonie concurred while wiping her baby's little mouth. "Patrice doesn't like me and she gives me hell."

Adonis smirked while looking off and then he turned his attention back to Moonie. "She swore up and down that I wanted you." He admitted.

Moonie stood up slowly and furrowed her eyebrows. She didn't know what to say because Adonis was always coming on strong to her. He didn't really say anything out of the way to Moonie but his eyes and the way he touched her just made her feel so uncomfortable. She could tell that he wanted to at least fuck her, but that wasn't happening.

*doorknob twisting*

Moonie took a couple of steps back from Adonis. Kirsten looked over at the door and started jumping on her grandfather's lap.

"Dada!" She squealed while trying her best to get down. She had help from Adonis. Quickly, she made her way to the door and started smiling hard.

"Kirsten, don't hurt yourself." Moonie warned her baby. She was feeling some type of way because Kirsten didn't even get excited for her like that.

Kain opened the door and stepped in. He noticed that Kirsten was reaching for him so he picked her up and gave her a big kiss.

"You happy to see daddy?" He asked her. Kirsten didn't say anything, she just smiled real hard while wrapping her little arms around his neck.

"What's up son?" Adonis greeted his son while passing Kai to Moonie.

"I just got out of a meeting, what you doing here?" Kain asked his dad with an perplexed look on his face. His chestnut colored eyes darted over at Moonie. She didn't even look his way, she was busy seeing to Kai.

"I was waiting for you. Remember when I told you about my friend Trex...." Adonis replied back.

Kain put his daughter down and nodded his head. "Yeah man, I remember now. I forgot about it because I been doing other shit."

"Wait a minute, you still dealing with him?" Kain quizzed his father while raising an eyebrow.

"He just needs some supply and I told him that he needed to talk to you about it."

"Tsk..." Kain scoffed while touching his beard and shaking his head.

"Just meet me outside." Adonis told his son. He turned around and nodded his head at Moonie. "Take care of my grand babies." He told her.

She gave him a small smile, "I will." Her smile ceased when she thought about the statement that he had made earlier.

She swore up and down that I wanted you.