SEVEN(7)

YOU TRIED IT. 😒

Moonie had mixed feelings about Acacia. She didn't know if she was going to meet some snobby stuck up bitch or some ghetto ratchet ho. Her assumptions were way off, Acacia turned out just right.

Both girls talked and shared a couple of laughs as if they already knew each other. Acacia's friends were sort of okay. Moonie had greeted them respectfully-they had attitudes-well just one of them did, of course.

Why? She didn't know, maybe they were just hating on her.

"She is just way too cute." Acacia complimented while holding Juicy who was busy playing toddling around in her white fringe dress and brown sandals.

"Thank you." Moonie smiled as she sat on the couch going through her phone. She was busy texting Ava-her girl was concerned about her so she had to let her know what was up.

"She looks just like Kain..." Acacia continued. "With her cute self."

"Oh my god." Moonie said dramatically. "Everybody says that...but she does-I think my son is gonna look like me."

"He will, the girls always look like their daddy and the boys look like their mom." Acacia's friend, April, spoke while running her fingers through her long brown dreads.

Moonie gave her a faint smile. "I've always been told that too...but we'll see in two months-fingers crossed."

"Are you coming over to my house tonight or..." Acacia trailed off while looking at Moonie. Kain had just walked inside of the living room.

Acacia's friends were hypnotize by his looks. Kain was just way too handsome for them-they didn't see many men like him in Mississippi. He just screamed New York. His style was different and so was his accent-that shit just turned them on.

He sat beside Moonie and adjusted the hat he was wearing while licking his pink lips. Moonie rolled her eyes at him and turned her head.

"You got any brothers that's fine like you Kain?" Acacia's other friend, Kenisha, asked him as she sat on the arm of the love seat. She smiled at Kain while running her fingers through her freshly sewn in Brazilian weave.

Moonie eyeballed the chick with a glare. Yeah Kenisha was pretty but the bitch was barking up the wrong fucking tree. Moonie looked over at Kain and notice that he was rubbing the side of his face-a little blush appeared on his face so Moonie elbowed his ass. He furrowed his eyebrows at her.

"He has two brothers but they're already in a relationship." Moonie butted in while placing her hand on Kain's thigh. He looked at her and shook his head but he didn't say anything, he knew how Moonie was. She could sense a bitch flirting-even if it wasn't direct. She didn't even like how the girl was looking at her husband.

Kenisha looked Moonie up and down before speaking, "I was talking to him." She pointed at Kain.

"Yeah but I answered for him." Moonie retorted back. Acacia cleared her throat while touching her friend on the knee. She was about to say something back-instead of getting smart, she only rolled her eyes at Moonie real hard.

"Stop it..." Kain whispered in Moonie's ear and then he kissed her. She didn't look at him, her eyes were glued on her daughter. She didn't give a fuck-Kenisha had no business asking Kain that.

"Damn, I can't ask him if he has any brothers? What kind of wife are you?" Kenisha continued while snaking her neck. She was one of those bitches who had to get the last word.

"It's the way you asked him." Said Moonie. "You don't ask no married man if he has any brothers that are fine like him-what the fuck are you on? I don't play about mines." Moonie snapped. "I don't like it and that's my opinion."