SIXTEEN(16)

People just don't get it. My main characters in my books aren't meant to be perfect. Everybody can't fight, everybody can't take up for themselves. *sighs in irritation* Everybody isn't born popular, cute with a pretty shape, and etc! Stop living on social media!

 *sighs in irritation* Everybody isn't born popular, cute with a pretty shape, and etc! Stop living on social media!

EVERYTHING IN THIS BOOK IS MADE UP.

IGNORE THE GRAMMAR MISTAKES.

MY WRITING MAY BE A LITTLE DIFFERENT. I GET STRAIGHT TO THE POINT NOW. 😂

•••

"Moonie..."

"Mmh." Moonie groaned.

"Yo, get up." Kain said furiously as he tapped on Moonie's shoulder. He was upset about her falling asleep in the shop.

"Palace..." she muttered while stretching.

Kain bucked his eyes and stared at her. She had some damn nerves to call him that nigga's name. He didn't care if she was sleep or not. In Kain's mind, the shit was just disrespectful.

"The fuck you just called me?" He asked her.

"What?" Moonie replied groggily as she looked around. She was still trying her best to shake her sleepiness off. She notice that her husband was glaring at her.

"You just called me Palace." Kain argued. "Don't fucking play with me."

"I didn't mean to...I just thought he was here. I had a dream." She replied back. "That he walked in the shop-it seemed so real."

"What he on your mind for? That nigga dead!" Kain fussed while raising his voice a little.

"Kain." Moonie stressed while closing her eyes. "It was just a dream. I wasn't even thinking about him."

Kain walked off, still he managed to fuss.

"You in here sleep with the door unlock. You could've been robbed, kidnapped, or murdered. Why the fuck-" Kain stopped dead in his tracks and sighed hard.

"You just don't get. You don't. You in here by yourself- sleep man." He continued as if he still had to process everything in.

"I didn't even realize I had fell asleep. I cleaned up and took a seat here-and dozed off."

"Get your purse and shit so we can go." He ordered.

"How did you get here? I thought you was with Kareem?" Moonie asked him while standing up.

"I was but I had him to drop me off here." Kain followed Moonie towards the back of her shop. He watched as she grabbed her things.

•••

KAIN

"I got too much dope coming in. I don't know where to store it." Kareem announced.