FIFTEEN(15)

Short chapter, enjoy. 💕🌿😊.

"Where are we going? I thought you said we were going to that bitch house?" Moonie asked Kain while fixing her hair. She looked around and back at him.

"Naw..." he trailed off while making a left. He slowed his truck down and Moonie frowned at him.

"Then where the hell are we?" She asked him while looking around once again.

"You don't want to have brunch with your man?" Kain asked her while touching her thick thighs.

"Kain." Moonie stressed out. "I don't care about food right now. All I care about is us retrieving that video so the internet won't get it."

"I'm on that already. All I had to do was hit up a few associates of mines. They on it now baby. Did you forget? I'm a ex-connect. I got fucking power. Everything goes my way."

"Yeah, but I wanted to beat her ass."

"You ain't fighting nobody." Kain told her while licking his lips. "I don't want you fighting. These bitches don't fight fair, they'll try to fuck your face up because they know you pretty."

"I don't care about my face. I won't even give that bitch a chance to touch me anyways."

"Sit your hot ass down. I swear after you gave birth to my son you just got mean and shit. You be ready to fight. You wasn't like this when I first met you or when you had Juicy."

"Things have changed..." Moonie replied back to him while touching her hair. "I'm a grown ass woman now and I see things differently from when I was sixteen, seventeen, and eighteen."

"Right, right..." Kain nodded his head. "But look, lets go inside and eat."

"But Kain, I don't want to get out the truck looking like this. You didn't tell me we were going out for brunch."

"What's the matter with what you're wearing?" He asked her while looking over her outfit. Moonie was wearing a hoodie, some leggings and a pair of Nike Prestos.

"I look way too unkempt and my hair..."

"Man." Kain sucked his teeth. "You look fine to me. I'm not really feeling the pants because they tight and shit...they're not supposed to be like that but...you still look good."

"Fuck you, leggings are supposed to fit like this." Moonie told him while looking at her face in the mirror. "But what about my hair?" She asked him while looking at her bun.

"Your hair look good too. Just come on because I'm hungry."

Kain opened his truck door. Moonie followed behind him while managing to pull her phone out. She texted Winnie and asked her how her kids were doing.

"Come on." Kain made Moonie get in front of him as they continued to walk. He looked down at her ass and grabbed it a little.

"Damn, you got some ass in these pants." He told her bluntly as they walked inside of the restaurant. She looked at him and smirked.

"I know."

Quickly, they found a table to sit at and ordered their food. While waiting, they started up a conversation with one another.

"You and that camera..." Kain trailed off while looking at his wife who was busy snapping pictures of him with her iPhone X. He didn't care, instead he acted as if he didn't see the camera. Kain hated taking pictures. His phone was filled with pictures of Moonie, Kirsten, and Kai. That was it. He had about three pictures of himself that he took and a whole lot of pictures that Moonie took of them and that was it.