FOURTEEN(14)

•••••••••••••••••••••••
"Hey, I'm Sacoya." Sacoya spoke to Moonie with a smirk on her face.

Moonie gave her a friendly smile in return. "I'm Moonie, come in."

She took a couple of steps back and allowed Sacoya, Pedró, and Philip to come in the house. They all greeted one another and got settled in.

"So, you're Kain's wife?" Philip asked Moonie while surveying her.

"Yes." Moonie nodded her head.

Philip gave Moonie one last look and looked over at Kain with a head nod. "You have a beautiful wife man, I'mma give you that. Great choice."

Sacoya stood by her dad with a conceited grin on her face. Everything was funny to her. She assumed that Moonie didn't know anything about her sucking on Kain's dick.

"Thanks, preciate that." Kain walked behind Moonie and placed his right arm around her waist. He kissed her on the cheek.

Moonie noticed that Zeke was in the cut, just looking of course. He had his eyes on hers so she looked in a different area because she felt uncomfortable.

"Let's get down to business, in another room please." Sergio announced.

Kain, Kareem, Philip, Sacoya, and Sergio made their way towards the den. Kain had to lead the way since it was his house.

Everybody got comfortable and took their seat. Kain noticed that Sacoya was sitting next to Philip. He shook his head no.

"What's up with this? She can't be in here." Kain told Philip.

"Relax, I know what's going on. I'm my fathers assistance." Sacoya replied back to Kain with a smirk.

"Yeah, she's cool. I need her to be back here anyway." Philip said.

"Whatever man." Kain sighed while taking a seat next to Kareem.

Meanwhile, Moonie was busy with her kids. Kirsten was sitting on her lap and Kai was laying in his mamaRoo-just looking around with his fingers in his mouth.

"What you doing?" Zeke asked Moonie while taking a seat next to her.

Moonie only looked at him and then she managed to look back to her phone.

"You still sad about your dog?"

"I'm not sad about my dog anymore-I'm so just disgusted right now."

"Why?"

Moonie scoffed while looking at Zeke, "We almost kissed." She admitted.

Zeke stayed quiet.

"We cannot go there Zeke. I'm married to your cousin and I love him. I don't want any beef or weird feelings between you and I but-we cannot let that happen again."

"...You're right, and it's my fault. I'm the one who was all up on you. I didn't mean to do that shit. I just-couldn't help myself. You just so beautiful to me...I wasn't thinking right."

"Well thank you for the compliment but-you need to control yourself whenever you get around pretty women."

"I know...look, I'm sorry for doing that to you-we cool?"

Moonie gave him a lopsided grin, "We're cool..."

Kai was looking around, he barely even cried. All he did was eat, sleep, and give people crazy looks.

"Can I hold little man?" Zeke asked Moonie.

"Sure."

Zeke took Kai out of his swing and held him closely.