SIX(6)

**************
"Wait a minute girl, is this the Ashley girl? Kain's so-called friend?" India asked as she sat on the couch with her phone in her hand.

"Why? What you see?"

"I'm on my Instagram and I'm looking at the picture of Ashley and Kain...some girl name Carmen posted it."

"What? Let me see." Moonie walked over and grabbed the phone. She stared at the screen and couldn't help but to breathe heavy-her heart started racing.

"What the fuck is this?" Moonie cursed while looking at the phone. "What-why is he on a picture with her? And why is his arms wrapped around her like that?" She spluttered.

"I don't know-but don't blow shit out of proportion."

"Who is this girl? You know her?" Moonie fumed while holding up the phone.

"I don't, but she has twerking videos on her page so I follow her just to watch them." India admitted.

Moonie really didn't know how to react to the picture. Kain claimed that he was being faithful to her and not fucking with other bitches but to Moonie, the picture was telling a whole different story.

"Get your phone." India grabbed her phone and watched her cousin pull out her own.

"You really about to call that man?"

Moonie didn't say anything. She was actually way too upset.

She let out a groan while taking a seat beside India. Kirsten sat on her lap as she tapped away on her phone-calling Kain.

"Look, Moon don't just call and start fussing, talk to him first to see what this picture is all about." India remarked. "Because Carmen is messy...she's always arguing with somebody on Instagram."

Moonie was completely ignoring India, she just sat there with a mean mug on her face, she was ready for Kain's big head ass to answer the phone-she wanted to chew him out.

"You have reached the voicemail box--"

"He's not answering his phone, man I'm so mad right now-let me see your phone again real quick." Moonie said as she held her hand out.

"For what Moon?"

"I want to see the bitch who posted it." Moonie raved while shaking her hand, she continued to hold it out with an annoyed expression.

"Here." India handed her the phone. She knew that her cousin was really upset, she never cursed In front of Kirsten.

Moonie examined the girl's Instagram page. She learned that her name was Carmen-like India had mentioned. Her user name on Instagram was "stacycash" and she had multiple videos of herself dancing or either showing off her body.-Typical thot on Instagram.

"This girl knew what she was doing...she does look messy." Moonie stated. "Man I can't wait until Kain gets home, he better have a good explanation..."

The picture didn't have any caption but it sure did have a lot of likes and comments:

"👀she fucking with Kain now?"
"Man his wife gone be mad😂"
"Delete this shit!" 😡Ashley had commented from her page.
And ETC....

"Ashley said something."

"What she say?" India asked as she leaned over.

"Delete this shit with a red mean emoji..."

"See she probably didn't even know that her friend posted that picture."

"Humph." Moonie scoffed while passing India her phone. She didn't know what to believe right now. "I don't trust her ass either."