Chapter 1 Hate with a firey passion

=======Alex's POV=======
Ring Ring." Goodbye class have a nice summer." I barely heard my homeroom teacher yell at us as I and everyone else in the class were half way out the door.

I run to my locker to get all my books and pictures I have in my locker."Bye fatty". Say the stupid jocks.  I hate most people here there all so mean to me but it's the last day of school so I won't have to see these idiots anymore.

Finally I get out of that hell hole of a school to see my best friend ,Amy leaning on her car. "Gosh could you be any slower."

"Yes I can", I say jokingly making my way over to her and the car. "Get in the car dork." She laughs.

~~~~~One week later~~~~~~
"So you guy's are gonna go to Jamaica , Bahamas's , and come on a pretty mama." I laugh while my dad looks at me like I have two heads. "Get it dad it's a beach boy lyrics."

"Wow I'm gonna miss your bad humor while we're gone."My dad sighs. " Come on it's time to go."Mom says. "I'm gonna miss you mom and dad." I say as I hug my parents. Amy's and my parents are going on a 3 month cruise together for the summer to Jamaica.

"I left some cash and my debit card on the counter in the kitchen."

Says my dad while giving me a bear hug.

"Ok thanks mom." "We also left some of your clothes at Amy's house so you guys can flip flop we're you live sometimes."

"Ok thanks mom." I say agin.

I say hugging her. After we say a few more good byes. I hug Amy's parents and she hugs mine. They eventually go to the car and we watch and wave at them as they drive away then Amy and I go back in when we can't see them anymore.

As I close the door Amy yells at me.

"Hey Alex there's this new club that just opened two weeks ago want to go in an hour."

"It's like four o'clock who goes to the club at five and I need to go see Jordan."

"Ugh your such a bitch.!I'm gonna stay here at your house so you'll hurry up and when you get home we're going to the club."

"God your so pushy." I laugh walking out the door to my car.

Yesterday was my boyfriend Jordan's and I's 3 year anniversary we couldn't celebrate it yesterday since I had to help my mom pack and he had soccer practice. So we're celebrating it today. I got him a soccer ball and a huge box of Reese's (bigger then my head big) from the store sugar. I pull up to his house and go to the door and knock. I can feel the butterflies in my stomach. I look at the drive way it looks like his parents are home and his car is here. So knock on the door and I second later it opens to revel his mom."Hello Alex."She says smiling at seeing it was me."Hello is Jordan home?""Yes he's home, and he has a friend over they said they were studying for a test coming up".(oh yeah I forgot to mention Jordan is in summer school)"Thank you Mrs.Ranner".I say as I walk towards the stairs.

I walk up the stairs taking my time as I looking at the pictures of Jordan , and all of his family on the walls.I go to Jordan's room and open the door."Happy an-" The last part doesn't come out at all. I look in Jordan's room to see a naked Anna the school slut under a naked Jordan they were um...... doing the deed.

"Babe you feel so good!"

I watch about ready to bust his head open when Anna opens her eyes and looks at me."Um Alex we-."She says as she pushes Jordan off of her but I cut her off.

"Oh don't stop it I didn't mean to interrupt anything." I say putting on an angry smile.

"Baby this isn't what is looks like."Jordan begins.

"Oh save it what else could it possibly be?"*silence*.

"Thats what I thought well happy 3 year anniversary boyfriend your the worst we're through!"

I throw the soccer ball at him but it hits Anna and she falls off the bed.I then ran out of his room going down the stairs hearing him calling after me."Alex what's wrong sweetie?" Mrs.Ranner tries to stop and ask me."Your son is an ass I have to go".I push past her shocked face.

I get to my car and lock the doors and windows.I watch him as he comes out of his house in boxers.When he gets to the door Jordan starts banging on the window I just look at him and roll down the window."Goodbye basterd I hope your happy."

"Baby please I'm sorry I promise I won't ever do this agin I love you it was a mistake!"He says.Thats what they always say.I think as I start to drive away but I can faintly hear him yelling that this isn't over.I look back in the review mirror and see his mom holding on to his ear dragging him inside the house.It makes me crack a smile.