Chapter 7 Racing

===========Alex POV==========

So it's been three days since we have seen those creeps and we're staying at Eric and Dustin's house for a while since we don't want to be alone. I'm really happy that we saw them if we didn't we would probably still be with Eathan although for some reason I kind of miss him it's weird why would I miss my kidnapper?

"Girls were back."

"Hey Dustin and Eric." Says Amy. Dustin is Eric's room mate they share this house together.

"Hey Eric." I say

"Hey would you guys like to come street race with us tonight?" Asks Eric.

"Yes!" we both yell.I use to have my own but Amy and I were racing when the cops came and you know they took it away......

"Let's go Amy".I yell. "Go ahead Dustin will drive me." "Oh joy." He mumbles..... We pull up in Eric's jaguar there are so many people here for street racing but one person catches my eye Eathan I don't think he has noticed me yet. But why is he here wait I'm stupid I know why he's here to street race.I think. "Ok time to race get ready everyone." Some guy said. "First up Eric Colandro VS. Eathan Warren. "Oh great." I mumble. I go over to Eric kiss him on the cheek which I then turn to see Eathan steaming red. He motions over to me to come to him but of course I have to be hard headed and just shook my head no then he shook his head yes.That goes on for a little bite until."Ok Eathan and Eric get ready." Said the guy that told them they are going against each other.

Eathan then motioned that he is watching me he then got in his car. I step away from Eric's car wishing him luck. Amy and Dustin finally gets here and we wait for the race to start. "Ok that's it no more bets can be placed, time for the race, racers are you ready? "Both of them rem up there engines. A girl in a I crop top with daisy dukes steps in front of the cars. "Ok 1.....2..... 3". The girl lets down the flag she was holding. "And the guys are off....It supper close but Eric Calandro wins!" "Yes!" I yell. After Eric comes back he gets out of his car Amy and I tackle him with hugs. As I'm congratulating Eric I turn around to see Eathan's chest in my face then he grabs my wrist, making it to where you could see some of my old cuts."Alex is need- what are these?" I instantly stop moving scared of what was going to happen. "Uh nothing my cat scratches me all the time why do you even care?" "But you don't have a-." Starts Amy but I quickly give her a death glare and she shuts up. "Your coming with me Alex." Eathan says throwing me over his shoulder. I start to kick and scream. Eric will save me.I think frantically. "Eric!" Eric comes running up to me."Sorry Alex I can't do anything but I promise he will take good care of you."What the hell Eric your going let him kidnap me agin why is this happening! I hate you and if this guy doesn't kill me I'm gonna come after you Eric!! I'm gonna haunt your ass so bad every night"!!!!After that I knew he or anyone wouldn't help me so I just stop fighting. I watch as Brice takes Amy to but carries her bridal style and she goes willingly....

========Eathan's POV=======

As I grab Alex's wrist I look down it there are cuts I look up into Alex's eyes she is frozen. "What are these?" I ask.

"Nothing my cat scratches me all the time why do you even care you don't need to know?"

"But you don't have a -." Says Amy before she covers her mouth.

"Your coming with me Alex." I growl throwing her over my shoulder.

"Eric." She screams. "Sorry Alex I can't do anything but I promise he will take good care of you."What the hell Eric your going let him kidnap me agin why is this happening! I hate you and if this guy doesn't kill me I'm gonna come after you Eric!! I'm gonna haunt your ass so bad every night"!!!!After that she gives up and we get to the car and she doesn't even try to escape. Then we start to drive home.