Chapter 13 Understanding

=========Alex Pov==========

"Uh Eathan why are your eyes so black"?

"Im not Eathan".Says a super deep voice that makes me shiver.

"Who are you then".I question.

"Im Chad Eathan's wolf".

"Oh".

"Now tell me mate"!Chad growls.

"Why do you and Eathan even care"?

"You are our mate I love you more than you could ever know".Chad purrs kissing my cheek.

"Chad I have 2 more questions then I'll answer yours"?"Go ahead." "First could you get off of me as much as I like this position I'm kind of getting tired of it".Chad gets off of me then pulls me on his lap."Ok second question, do you only love me because of the mate bond"?"Do you want to know a secret mate"?Chad smiles big."Yes"."Eathan's thinks your perfect you have beautiful curves ,and a big butt",He squeezes my butt and I yelp a little. I know you two haven't know each other for a long time, but he already really likes you and I'm grateful your are my mate and so is Eathan".

"Thank you".I turn around in chads lap and hug him."Your welcome mate now you have to answer are question".I let go to look Chad in the eyes."Ok I cut three more times for three reasons"."Which are"?"Im getting to that point 1. For being fat,2.Because I thought Eathan and you probably only liked me because of the mate stuff I mean he didn't even say anything when Michael insulted me and ,3. because I'm not good Enough for anything"."You are not fat, Eathan and I love you so much",Smiles Chad pecking my lips,"And you are good for everything"."Thank you".Chad pulls me into a huge hug nuzzling my neck.When we let go I look up to see Eathan's beautiful blue eyes."You know he's right"."About what"?"Everything especially that part about how perfect you are you were made for me"."So you heard all of that"."Yes ever word"."Oh".I look down in shame."Hey I'm gonna help you through this".He says putting his hand under my chin to make me look up. Eathan cups my checks then starts to lean in I close my eyes and lean in until I feel his soft lips on me we start to kiss more and more it starts to get more passionate with each kiss. Eathan licks my bottom lips trying to make me open up but I don't open are lips part but he continues to kiss my neck.He picks me up I wrap my arms around his neck and legs around his waist I feel my back hit something but I don't care I bring Eathan's mouth back up to mine he try's agin to make me open my mouth but it's doesn't work.We pull away me panting heavy from lack of oxygen and I see Eathan with a huge smile on his face."I have a question for you"?"What is it"?"What did Michael do to you"?"When I was hiding from you and I hind behind him and when you found me you said,"I can see you mate",He said,"You know you can't really hind behind anyone".I look up at Eathan it looked like he was trying to figure out how that hurt me but a few seconds later.."Oh I'm so sorry I didn't realize how rude that was when he said that he probably didn't even know how much that hurt you I'm so so sorry Alex.""It's ok let's just go home"."Ok".Eathan puts me down and grabs my hand we start to make are way in the woods to go towards the the house hand in hand.