Chapter 23 Old Family stories

---------------Amy's pov---------------

"No thank you mom. I'm sorry Amy what did you say I couldn't hear you?""I'm a werewolf".I repeated into the phone.(Silence)."Uh Alex hello?"(beep beep)I look at my phone to see a black screen."What the hell did that hoe really just hang up on me?"

I mumble as I try calling her a few times , but she doesn't pick up. Then I look down as I feel my phone vibrate to see Alex face-timing me. "Why did you hang up?""I didn't I swear must be bad connection.""Yeah. It must because I thought I hear you say your a werewolf when the phone cut off, but that's crazy both of your parents are human."

She laughs."Alex I did say that.""What! Stop lying! How could that happen, but you aren't a wolf you haven't shifted right Oh god if you could this whole time and didn't tell me we're gonna have to fight....""Are you done now?"I ask as I looking at Alex on the screen." Yes."

"Ok so my mom and dad are both werewolf's.

A few months after I was first born I was kidnapped by hunters. They tried to kill me by feeding me bites of wolvesvane at a time, but I was rescued before I died and nobody knew if I was going to have a wolf or not so my parents decided to not tell me unless I turned on my sixteenth birthday which I didn't."

"So what about your parents how are you not a werewolf?""Wow you just told me all that your not crying or sad or anything?"

"I mean not really It's happened and there isn't anything I can do so it's kind of pointless to dwell on that."I say."Wow that was pretty deep, but if you say your fine I won't push.""I'm fine I promise."I spill biting my lip."So as I said what about you?"

"My dad is a werewolf and my mom is a human they didn't know if I was gonna be a human so they decided no to tell me unless I turned.""Well how about that our parents are good at secrets."I say hearing Alex giggle on the other end of the line."My parents also said I have to move in with Eathan."

"What!""Yeah it's tradition for the female to move in with the male so I have to are you?""Uh my parents didn't say anything about that I'll go ask and text you.""Ok bye my bitch.""You must be mistaken you are so my bitch, bye."I yell cutting the line before she can argue.'I hope I can move in with Brice I'm sure mom will let me I mean come on Alex's parents are letting her.'

"Mom mom!"(No responses)"Marco!"I then hear a faint 'Polo'!"Mom where are you?""I'm the art studio."I start my way to my moms art studio.I walk in on he painting random objects that look like they come together to make something.'It will probably look better when she's done.' My moms an amazing artist she just has a very unique way to look at anything."Mom since you and dad are werewolves and you I know I have a mate does that mean that I'm moving in with him?"

"Honey we don't care if you do. We weren't gonna push you into it.""Ok well I would like to move in with Brice.""Ok that's fine with us your father and I are so happy Brice ended up as your mate. You both showed signs of being mates since forever."She sighs looking as if she's thinking of old memories."

---------------One week later--------------

"Alright guys that was the last of my stuff." Says Alex. We already packed my stuff into the loading truck earlier and now were done with Alex's so we're gonna say our good-bye's, but mom and dad said they would come and visit us when we got settled in. "Oh girls you're so grown up!" Mom Calandro says trapping Alex and I in a bear hug. Alex and I both hug our parents and each other's. We watch as our mom's tell the boys about how hard we are to deal with.

I watch my dad give Brice a firm hand shake then Brice hugs my dad knowing he never was a hugger. I overhear him threaten Brice after that he comes to me like a little puppy with it's tail between his legs. I just laugh at Brice as he hugs me. "Man when did your dad become so scary?""I guess when you became my mate at least he's not like that." I point at Eathan and Dad Calandro as they keep shaking each other's hands while staring at each other. Both of their hands look really white and they keep saying what a firm hand shake the other has.

"Let's get going!" Yells Alex. At that we say one final goodbye to our parents and climb into the truck. "We love you sweetie!"" I love you too mom!" I yell out of the window then sit back down. "We're going home now girls".
____________________________
Hey guys. Did y'all enjoy it being in Amy's pov? I am still alive btw. I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been in a really bad place, but I am way better now. I have a lot of stuff going on with school and I finally got a dog so it might be a while agin before I update. So sorry ,but I will try.

Write your cheesiest pick up line.( they always make me laugh). -MBB