Chapter 4 Kiddnaping

=======Alex Pov=======

"Omg did you see those guys they were so hot." Drools Amy as she shuts the front door.

"I know right and I got one of there numbers."

"Shut up really!?!"

"Yeah his name is Eathan he is way hotter than Jordan just saying." I squeal.

"Shit he's got to be the hottest guy ever  Jordan is like the second hottest guy at school"."Yeah girl come on let's dance".I squeal.

Amy sets up the speakers and I put the volume up all the way and Taylor Swift starts blaring through my speakers."We are never ever ever getting back together we-e are never ever ever getting back together-." Amy and I stuff are face with candy and ice cream while dancing to the music.

"Hey I think someone is knocking." "Amy what if it's the cops because we were to loud?"I ask."I don't know turn off the music." I run over to the speakers and turn them off." I got this I'll talk to whoever it is." Amy says as I run to the door."Hey it's only Brice Amy." Amy runs up beside me. "Hey girls." "Hey Brice what are you doing here?" "Can't a best friend see his two girl friends?" He says pulling us in a big bear hug."GGrrr." I look over to see Eathan and that guy Amy was talking to at dollar general. Brice puts us down. "Uh why are you really here and why are they with you?" Asks Amy gesturing towards the guys. "Oh yeah um well um." "Amy your my mate and Alex is Eathan's mate." "Dude why didn't you tell us?" Eathan asks."Brice are you high again?" I ask snapping my fingers in his face. "I'm not high again." He rolls his eyes. "Ok well nice seeing you." I say trying to shut the door. "Mine!" Before I even have a chance to shut the door someone's foot stops the door and they open it pulling me into their chest. "Im not yours." I pull back to see the Eathan guy holding me. "You're mine babe weather you like it or not." He whispered in my ear while pulling me closer to his rock hard chest. "Uh I think you're mistaken because I don't even know you."

I say pushing him away. "Don't push me away." I look up to see his eyes pitch black. "What the hell?!" I look over to see Amy in Brice's arms."Amy uh remember that thing"? "Oh yeah the thing from the show all we have to do is sing."She says looking at me evilly.I nod.We put are knees where the sun don't shine and Eathan and Brice fall down howling in pain while we run inside. I shut and lock the door as quick as I can. "What the hell was that?" "I don't know." Screams Amy.

"I'm calling the cops." I say as I run to the home phone in the kitchen. I dial 911.....Nothing. "I think they cut the line." "Shit Alex were gonna be kidnaped and probably sold as human traffickers!" Shut up Amy!" "We'll run out the back." I say. We run over to the patio doors and slip outside thank goodness it's dark outside. We start to walk towards the woods then I hear foot steps coming quickly behind me and start to run until I'm tackled then picked up and thrown over one of someone's shoulder,I instantly start to feel sparks again.Why do I keep feeling sparks?

I start to kick and scream until I hear Amy scream. I look up to see Brice on top of Amy and she is terrified. I mange to kick which ever one of the guys in the manhood then he falls to his knees dropping me.I run over to Amy.

"Brice get off of her." I yell trying to pull him off of her.

"Alright then." I punch him in the nose as hard as I can causing him to fall backwards. I grab Amy's hand and we start to run but as soon as we do we hear the guys right behind us agin. I start to zigzag as around but then I trip on a root stupid trees.I look up to see Eathan hovering over me before I can even get up.

We catch each other's eyes and he wiggles his eyebrows at are position. Someone runs up to him, I think it was that other guy from dollar general, um Michael I think it is, anyway he hands him this cloth oh god I know what that is its that sleeping drug thing like in the movies, nope not today I'm not breathing that in like the stupid people in the movies. I hold my breath as he puts it over my mouth. Eathan starts to notice that I'm not asleep yet and puts his face close to me ear and whispers ,"Please come on Alex nothing's going to happen you I promise I won't let anything happen to you." Being me I still refuse.After about a few more seconds I can't hold my breath any longer and let it go then take a big breath of the drug cloth as my vision starts to blur I feel myself picked being picked up last thing I see is Amy being carried by I think Brice before the darkness consumes me......