Chapter3 That guy

Ok so I finished writing those chapters that got deleted.Peace and love to all you pretty people.-MBB
--------------------------------------------

===========Alex Pov==========
"Hey watch where your going bu-- hi." I say as I push the hair out of my face to see the hottest guy I have ever seen, he had Crystal blue eyes, dark brown almost black hair that looked like he was from the sixties you know the teddy boy hair, very chiseled features, and he was wearing a tight grey shirt that really showed his ab's.

"Uh sorry here let me help you up." He takes my hand and pulls me up, I jump a little bit when he pulls me up, dang he must be strong. As he holds my hand I feel tingly sparks."Did you feel that?" I ask confused.He just smiles and nods. Ok then I'll pretend like that's not weird since he doesn't seem concerned.

"I'm Eathan."

"I'm Alex."

"So uh," I hesitate but end up saying it "Look you're really cute , could I have your number?"Yolo and I'm single so I got nothing to lose.

"Only if you give me yours." He smiles as we exchange phone numbers."Well I have to go now my friend is waiting for me."

I look around Eathan to see little miss hurry we have to go flirting with some guy.He was cute with bleach blonde hair and hazel eyes with a lip piercing."I guess you don't have to go," says Eathan with a smirk on his face. And in the middle of this perfect moment the manager (Brice aka are best friend) has to come and ruin everything. I hear him yell with an angry voice "Hey your the girls that made the cokes explode!" As I've said Amy and I are actually good friends of the manger.We've all known each other since we where in elementary school that's why we come to this particular dollar general so he'll get in trouble every time we mess with the store. Brice and I have been friends since 1st grade then we meet Amy in 3rd we all love each other like brothers and sisters.

Brice was cute with his short dirty blond hair, blueish green eyes, but Eathan was cuter. I turn towards Eathan "Bye Eathan." I say grabbing Amy and leaving. As we drive away I hear a low howl. "I didn't know there were wolves around here." Says Amy. I just shrug my shoulders. And think of How I got that cutie Eathan's number as we drive home.

======Eathan's Pov======
"Well I have to go my friend is waiting for me." 'Are beautiful mate is trying to get away from me'.My wolf Chad growls.But she stops walking off when she sees I guess her friend flirting with my third in command Micheal."I guess you don't have to go." I was cut off by my beta Brice.

"Hey your the girls that made the coke explode!" "Bye Eathan." She says as she hurries to leave. 'Are mate just left us we need are mate'! Damn that's the third time this month those bitches have done that." "Don't call my mate a bitch." I say grabbing Brice by the collar although were the same height I lifted him off the ground with my hand around his neck."Sorry alpha." He whispered chocking a little showing his neck in submission. At that chad calmed down and I let Brice down.

"Dude you found your mate?!"Asks Micheal."Yes let's go get her"!I say. "Wow sorry man I didn't know one of them was your mate." Says Brice as we get into my 2016 Ford truck."Its alright." I can smell the faint sent of my beautiful mate.......Her sent is really strong at this house so I pull up there. "I got the cloth." Whispers Micheal."Hey I know who lives here wait they're the ones that have been messing up the store this whole time how did I not see this." Says Brice as we all get out of the trucks.

"How do you know my mate?"

"Her name is Alex she is my best friend you know the human girls I always tell you about her and my other girl best friend."I look at Brice confused not remembering anything."You know the girls I'm always with when I'm not with you I went to school with her now I bet you wish you stayed in school."

All werewolves are allowed to drop out of school after they turn 16. When I turned 16 I did so I could become alpha.

"Oh shut up Brice. Your were stuck in school while I'm alpha."

"Whatever, I'm good friends with this chick we hang out all the time but we got to be careful they're both feisty."

"Well let's go get her"."Wait Uh guys"."What brice I want my mate".I whine."I found my mate but I haven't said anything because I didn't know what to do since she's also human"."Who is it"?Asked Michael."You'll see after this".Is all he says as we walk to the door.I knock on the door.