Chapter 6 Stay with me

So it's summer time you all know what that means!I'll be able to update more. But I'm at my dads for 2 weeks so I probably won't update as much as I would like.Hey it's summer though. *Screams of happiness* -Mb
########################

============Alex pov==========
"What happened?"Amy asks as I close the door coming back in."These guys stopped me from going they called me Luna.""Weird." "I know right come on we're going to the front door." After a few minutes of walking around we still couldn't find the front door. "Ugh screw it lets find the garage and drive out of here"." I like your thinking Amy." I say as we high five. After 30 damn minutes of walking around and hiding in rooms when we heard voices,we hear someone so we dart to the closes door finally finding the garage, damn this house is big. "Wow, wow; these cars are like worth more than my life"."Bitch this so cool." I say grabbing a random pair of keys of the wall next to the door. "These people are dumb.""Which car?"Asks Amy."I don't know." I press a button on the keys and the lights on a red 1967 mustang."Oh yeah girl this shit is to easy it's like a movie." "Shut up Amy and come on."

We climbed into the car. "I can't believe we're about to do this you ready Amy?" "Hell yeah!" I start the car and put it reverse. Thank goodness the garage is open. When we reverse out of the garage I do one of those cool action movie trick where a car is going so fast then turns around real quick and looks supper cool. It was awsome. "Yeah we're free!" I sing as we drive away.

========Eathan's Pov=======

"Yes I think it would be a great I idea to
Create a peace treaty with with the silver claw pack"."Great I'll start making it." Says my beta Brice. The doors then open up to reveal a pack warrior. "Uh sir um Luna she"... "What did she do?" "She left sir," He says avoiding eye contact. "What!" "Get michael and the car".....

========Alex's POV=======

"Let's stop at Star Bucks"?"But I've never been there and we were just kidnaped "."Know time like the present and being kidnaped wasn't that bad".Amy just rolls her eyes as I pull into Star Bucks.We go into Star Bucks and order are drinks while we're sitting down I hear someone call my name I look around and see Eric my
Cousin. "What are you doing here Alex?"
"Long story so how are you?" I say hugging Eric. We let go and as we talk Amy pulls me away for a moment.

"Whats wrong?"I ask.

"I see them." She whispers While pointing to the window to see all three of them and Eathan with no shirt. Gosh he looks hot. Wit why the hell does he not have a shirt on this isn't a chick flick.

"I got a plan." I grab Amy's hand and we go back to Eric.

"Eric, Amy and I are in a bind do you think we could stay with you for a while."

"What type of bind?"

"We will tell you later lets just get to your house will follow you ok thanks let's hurry." I say pushing him out the door....

=======Eathan's POV=======

I watch Alex as she leaves Star Bucks with some guy but I happen to know him we street race together sometimes and he's in my pack. She thinks she's gotten away but I'll find you soon. Just you wait Alex.

========================
Thank you for 1.21k reads!I LOVE GUYS.-MBB