Chapter 12 My cat did it

Hey guys hope you like this chapter don't forget to vote it up I love you guys.Oh and does anyone know how to check what rank your book is in because I have no idea.-MBB
----------------------------------------------

==========Alex pov========
After Amy and Brice left Eathan and I continued to keep watching Matilda in the living room. Eathan lifted me into his lap I snuggled into his chest he's always so warm which is great because I'm always cold.After the movie we go to are room and fall asleep....

=============================
A few days later
=============================

Amy let Brice mark her a few days ago I couldn't believe it when she told me it looked like a birthmark on her neck but it's in the shape of Spain.I still haven't let Eathan I haven't even let him kiss me on the lips,But I love holding hands with Eathan it's so fun it always make my stomach do flips and I always feel tons of sparks.We continue to walk down this beautiful path."Beautiful can I carry you"?

"Why I can walk myself".

"I know but I love the feeling of you in my arms".

"Your so corny I guess".I blush. I get on his back...."Ok close your eyes".

"Ok".I sigh closing my eyes and he takes off.

But I quickly open one a little."Alex I said to close your eyes"."How'd you know"."I guess"."Damn it fine".I huff crossing my arms and closing my eyes..."Open your eyes"."Oh my gosh this is beautiful Eathan".I look around to see a beautiful meadows covered in yellow and white flowers this place is surrounded by trees but there isn't one in the meadow just the green grass and beautiful flowers."Will you shift"?I ask hopefully when I first saw his wolf  I didn't get a good look."Uh sure but turn around"."Thanks".I gladly turn around.I hear his bones cracking so I close my eyes until I hear a bark.I turned around to see a beautiful vanilla colored wolf that looked 4 x bigger than a regular wolf with ice blue eyes that seemed to look into my sole."Your wolf is beautiful". Growl."Oh sorry I mean very manly".

Eathancomes running at me then knocks me down while licking my face."Stop...stop...that...tick..les".I laugh.After almost peeing in my pants Eathan finally gets off of me and we start running around the meadow."ugh".I'm tackled to the ground turning around to see Eathan he starts to sniff my neck...... Right now Eathan is still in his wolf form laying down while I sit next to him making him a flower crown I already finished mine."Ah I'm done"!I place the crown on his head."Aw you look so cu-I mean sexy in that flower crown"."You know you can change back if you want".Eathan gets up and goes towards the trees.I close my eyes when I hear the cracking of bone in never gonna get use to that sound."Ah"!I scream when I feel an arm snake around me with the usual feel of sparks."Calm down its just me".Breaths Eathan.He sits down then pulls me in his lap."Wheres my flower crown".I frown."On my wrist".He showed me a flower crown on his wrist."Oh".We sit in a comfortable silence for a while."Uh Alex"?"Yes Eathan".He turns me around so I'm sitting in front of him.

"I need to ask you something"."What is it"?"Well remember when we watched Matilda the other day"?"Yeah I remember "."I smelled blood on you and I know it's because you were cutting".He says looking away.

"What I haven't cut in a while".

"Alex I know you were that's why you've been wearing long sleeve all the time".

"No I'm just cold".

"Ok sure I'll go ask Amy or Brice then".
He smirks but I'm not letting him win this fight.

"I haven't why would I cut any way"?

"That's what I was gonna ask you-What's that"?Eathan points somewhere and I look only to be tackled."Eathan get off of me"!I scream while struggling to get out of his grip but he is right on top of me and he has my hands pinned down with just one of his stupid hands."Stop Eathan"!"No I want to see the truth"!He yells back at me as he pulls my sleeve down.He growls looking at the new oldish cuts."Why would you do this to your self your so beautiful"!Then he leaned in and kissed me it was my first kiss I didn't respond mediately because I didn't know how to really kiss but I slowly started to respond back the Sparks felt amazing I never want this feeling to end...By the time we separated we we're both breathless and my lips were puffy."Now tell me why".I look up to see Eathan's eyes are pitch black."Oh my gosh what the hell."