Chapter 22 Unsinkable happenss

I'm so sorry for not updating in so long. I had writers block during the summer. I was on trips and doing stuff and didn't usually have my phone. Again, I'm sorry. Please don't be angry, but my BIRTHDAY🎉🎈🎊🎁🎂 is Today and it would mean a lot if I got a lot of votes on this chapter. I would appreciate if you lovely readers would leave comments too. Thank you. Have a good day all you pretty people.-MBB

---------------Alex Pov---------------

"Amy wake up wake up"!"What"?She yells."Our parents are coming back today".Amy face was priceless."What, how"?"My mom sent me a text saying they're on the plane home and are gonna be home in 4 hours hurry pack your stuff we got to get home"."What about the boys?"Questions Amy."I already told them there not happy about it but they understand and are gonna take us home, and they promise they'll come and visit us"."Ok! I'm packing I'm packing".

Time skip to when they're at the house btw Alex pov

"Ok girls you promise your going to tell them soon, right"?"Yes we will".I say rolling my eyes."Alex my mom said they're ten minutes away"."Ok you guys better go".I say looking at Eathan and Brice.I hug Eathan while Amy hugs Brice then we switch and hug.They get into Brice's car."Don't forget there will be guards surrounding both of your houses 24/7 bye I love you ".Says Eathan as does Brice too."Bye we love you ".Amy and I yell as they pull out the drive way."Now what do we do"?I ask."We watch ncis".We flip through my recording's and find one we both haven't watched then half way through the episode when we hear the door open."We're home."I hear a familiar voice yell.

"Daddy".I yell as I run to my dad to receive a bear hug.I get out of my dads bear hug and hug my mom tightly.I look over to see Amy doing the same to her mom and dad........After a while we all catching up Amy and her parents go home.Soon we all agree on a home cooked meal so we call dominos......."This is so good".I moan."How was stay with Amy while we were gone"?Asked my mom.It was so much fun;guess who I saw"?

"Who sweetie"."I saw Eric"."Oh really where did you see him"?Asks my dad."Yeah and he toldmehowhe wasawerewolfsoIknowoneofyouare "."What slow down".(Read in a really slow voice) Y-e-a-h a-n-d h"."Ok talk normal".Snapped my mom."He told me how he's a werewolf so I know one of you have to be and I have a mate"."He did what"!?!They both yell."Don't forget I have a mate too that's mostly how I found out"."Who is your mate"!My father growled."Eathan Warren"."Isn't that the alpha of the Moon howlers"?

Asks my mom."Yes and Brice is a werewolf too he's Amy's mate"."Sweetie we already knew that.""You knew he was a werewolf"!"Of course that's why we let him hang out with you so much.""Wait which one of you are a werewolf and are there anymore family secrets?""I'm the werewolf and your mom is a human and nope there aren't any more family secrets that we know about."My dad smiles ,but my mom elbows him.He looks at her with big eyes."Alex there is something else we need to tell you...."

-------------After dinner----------------

"I'm gonna go call Amy"!I yell walking up the stairs.I get to my room and flop onto my bed."Where is my phone"?I question myself."Oh yeah in my pocket duh".I pull my phone out of my pocket and dial Amy's number.

"Hello".I hear come from the line.

"Hey I told my parents and there ok with it and they really are werewolves".

"That's great girl".

"Ok tell me what happened did you tell them?"

"Yes."

"Amy hurry and spill the beans then after I have to tell you something".

"Ok tell me what is it is you gotta tell first"?

"I'm-"Hey Alex do you want any ice cream"............

End of chapter