Chapter 2 Dollar General

=======Alex Pov=======

I just continue to drive off as little tears go roll down my cheek.I can't believe him I thought he cared about me, I mean we were together for 3 years he's such a basterd . I thought....I finally arrive home. When I come inside I call Amy."Hello".

"Hi Amy".

"What happened Alex you sound like you've been crying"?She asks.

"I caught Jordan and Anna doing it!" I yell into the phone with a few tears coming down my face.

"What that little slut well I'll deal with her later but for now I'm coming to your house." Then hangs up.

"Ok bye I guess." I say as I put my phone in my pocket.

About 10 minutes later I hear Amy drive up.I quickly grab my jacket and run outside Amy's already leaning against her 1999 celiac. I run over to her as she opens her arms."I...I ju..ust can't believe he did that to me." "Sh sh it's gonna be alright no tears you know my black heart can't take emotions." Amy says as she strokes my hair.I start laughing wiping some rouge tears."The only good thing is his mom was there and when I drove away she was pulling him inside the house I wish I could have been there when she was yelling at him".I smile.

"No way oh god I bet that was a sit ,but now that your done crying come on dork we're going to dollar general will go see Brice since we haven't seen him since the last day of school." Amy says as I run to the other side of the car."What about the club?" I ask.

"This will cheer you up more than a silly club would."

"Are we doing the break up package?" I ask.

"Yeah of course girl." Amy says like I'm the dumbest person in the world. (The break up package is when one of the is sad or gets broken up with so we go to dollar general where our best guy friend works and buy some candy and then go back into the store and destroy it. To get him in trouble because who doesn't love to see your best friend get in trouble).

When were about a mile from Dollar General Amy pulls over and we both get out. I cover the license plate with duck tape so security cameras cant get her plate number and Amy gets out sweat shirts from the trunk. We put the sweat shirts on then get back to the car and go on are way. Don't worry we're not doing anything illegal. "I can't wait to get to Dollar General!"I yell.

"Well you won't have to wait much longer." Says Amy as she pulls into a parking space."I'm gonna go in and get the stuff for the break up package so we can run out after we do the stuff." "Ok."I nod and just wait.....

"Alex come on!""Hu what?"
"You've been staring into space for five minutes while I've been calling your name come on"."Ok I'm coming."

I pull my hood over my face as I walk into the store then go to the counter and grab some mentos and make my way to the back of the store where Amy is. "Hurry dude." She growls impatiently."I'm coming." I got over to where Amy was standing in front of four big open bottles of diet coke. I rip open the pack of mentos and give half to Amy."One, two, three."We both drop the mentos and coke comes exploding out the bottles.I step back to admire my work but Amy has to ruins it by talking.

"Alex hurry before Brice comes over here looking for us!"She yells grabbing my hand.

We start to run out of the store, but of course I don't look where I'm going for one second and I hit something hard I think the wall and fall flat on my butt.