Chapter 5 Were on the run

======Eathan's Pov======

After my mate shut the door I bang on it with my wolf on edge I'm about to break the door down when I feel my mate outside. I look up to see my mate and her friend running to the woods. "Lets go man." Says Brice. We start to run after are mates. I tackle Alex to the ground then throw her over my shoulder, and then she does what I expected, she starts to kick and scream but being a werewolf and an alpha it doesn't affect me. As I was walking to the car Alex suddenly hits me in my manhood with her foot ,and I instantly drop her and fall to my knees. It takes me a minute but I get up in time to see Alex punch Brice in the nose. She looks really hot when she does that.I quickly snap out of that and rush over to Brice to help him up.

"Damn she punches hard, that hurt like a mother****."He mumbles.

"Come on let's get them." I say pulling him up.

I start to run towards Alex and reach out but she start to zigzag which makes it a little hard but I manage to tackle her again. As she struggles we look into each other's eyes and I realize the position were in I wiggle my eyebrows, she just rolls her eyes with a huff. Micheal comes running up to me, "Here you go alpha," he winks to me. I grab the chloroform from his hand and put it over Alex's mouth. I start to notice she isn't breathing so I lean down and whisper,"Please come on Alex nothing's going to happen you I promise I won't let anything happen to you."

After a few seconds I feel her finally breath it in then I get off of her knowing she's gonna be knocked out in a second. I carry my mate to the car I look at her being able to really look at her for the first time she has long curly and frizzy hair, beautiful big pink plump lips, big sized boobs, she had as a really sexy figure she isn't a stick but isn't big she's curvey and a huge ass, I cant believe she's mine.

========Alex's POV========

"My bed is so comfortable." I say stretching and opening my eyes. "Amy do you know what tim-." I yawn ,but stop as I look around to see the walls are emerald green with black hardwood floor I look up to see a huge flatscreen tv across the bedroom. "This place is nice but where am-."I look at the night stand to see a picture of Brice and possibly the hottest guys ever but all of the memories from last night start to flood back to me. "Oh shit I got to get out of here." I get up out of the comfortable bed much to my dismay and go to the hallway. "Damn there are so many rooms but I have to find Amy." I start at the end of the hall way and go room to room. I feel like a ninja I have so much stealth and awesomeness. I think i'm half way through checking all the rooms I start to hear voices I instantly run into a random room."Phew that was close." I look behind me to see a sleeping Amy. Bingo.

"Amy wake up hurry."I grab her arm shaking her till her eyes flutter open.

"Why can't a person sle- where are we?"She asks looking around the room.

"We got kidnapped remember?"

"Oh!"She says sitting up.

"Yeah Oh hurry up and come on." I say pulling Amy out of the bed. "Alright alright." She huffs pushing me away; we enter the hall with caution. "Where do we-." "Sh!" I put my finger to lips signaling her to shut up. We go down to the end of the hall to find stairs, we go down the stairs to find are self's in I think the living room. We keep walking around until we get to a kitchen and there's a door!

"I'll go see if it's clear."I say.

"Ok". I open the door and walk out but two guys stop me.My eyes bug out of my head when they stop me."Sorry Luna, alpha told us you were not allowed out of the house". "Alpha who is that"?The guards eyes go wide looking like there both gonna shit themselves."Know one"."Oh ok".I say pretending like I'm not so confused going back inside.