Chapter 18 Meeting his pep's

This chapter is dedicated to May_da_bae for makeing an Awsome new cover for my book.
========================

========Alex Pov========
After I got out of bed and by that I mean Eathan lifting out then dropping me on the ground.I know isn't he the best.He left to go get dressed were not suppose to see each other until later.I went to are walk-in closet to see if I could find anything descent to wear.I walk over to Amy's room.Knock knock."Hey".Amy smiles as she opens the door."Hey I don't know what to wear could you help me out"?I ask."Yeah girl".She grabs my wrist taking me to her room......"Here this is perfect go try it on"..."You look beautiful"."I don't know Amy I it just makes me look fat".I say looking at the black and silver knee high dress that clings to everything."Girl your crazy since I already did my makeup and I'll I have to do is put on my dress I'm gonna do your makeup"."Do I have to put on makeup"?"No but you look beautiful with it".

"Fine"."Yeah".She squeals as she starts doing my makeup."Amy"?"What"?
"Why do people always complement me when I have makeup on like you look so beautiful I guess I'm just weird because it is offensive to me I feel like people are saying you naturally aren't pretty so let's cover your whole face up,It's basically an insult saying you aren't pretty so let's put a mask over it"."I don't know I never thought of it that way"."I've always thought of makeup that way ,that's why I don't like it"."Well I'm done with the evil makeup".Amy spins me around."Damn I look good though"...Before I know it I'm on stage with Eathan, Missy, and Eathan's dad who insisted I call him by his name Noah.I already said I except the pack and everything now it'sEathan's turn."Do you Eathan except Alex as your mate and the responsibility of being the alpha of the moon howlers"."I do"."You can now mark your mate".Eathan pulls me close brushing the hair away from my neck."I love you".Is all he says before sinking his teeth into my mark agin it doesn't even hurt this time.

After he finishes whistles and Whoo's can be heard from the pack.We step down from the stage and people suddenly surround us shaking my hand and introducing their selfs.After 3 hours of talking to people that had to tell me there whole life story and wouldn't stop shaking my hand or watching every once and a while a slut tried to talk to Eathan he finally realized I was tired and made an excuse for us to leave."Babe you were awesome I'm so proud.""Thanks".I smile as I kiss Eathan on the cheek.I change into pjs and jump on the bed."I'll take a shower in the morning".I tell myself.I feel Eathan get into the bed then puts his arms around my waist and I trace his chest before falling asleep.

A Few days later

Eathan has been so busy lately he's been in his office 24/7 he sleeps in there and only comes out to get food and shower."Hey za-"."Can't talk right now Alex"."Ok ,but-.""Not now Alex I'm busy I don't have time to talk to you right now!""Ok."I say walk out of his office going to are bedroom.I guess I'm just not important he just doesn't want me right now.I shut the door to are room and go to my phone.Maybe if I text him he'll talk to me.

Texting

Alex: hey 😋

Eathan: Read at 3:47

I wait a few minutes to see if he will reply but he doesn't.My depression of this week starts to sink in hard.I'm just a bother to him I don't even know why I'm here I need to just go away I'm just a fat ass that can't do anything.I pat my pocket to see if my pocket knife is still there.It's there.I get back on my phone and text amy and Brice one word Angel,Then I put my phone down and walk out of the house.I wonder around alone with my thoughts until end up at the meadow of flowers Eathan took me to.I fall into the flowers.I sit back up and grab my pocket knife.I drag the blade down but with out enough pressure to actually cut my arm.Unimportant, can't talk right now, pest, bother.I look down at the beautiful flowers I wish I could be beautiful like a flower.I lay back down closing my eyes listening as the grass and flowers russell in the wind.

========Amy's pov========
Beep Beep!I look down at my phone Angel.Shit shit.Were are you.I text.I wait a minute but she doesn't text back she hasn't even read it."Thats it,"BRICE"."I burst into Eathan's office where he's is."Amy wha-?""Angel.""Ok I'm coming".Says brice getting up from his chair."What does angel mean why are you guys fricking out?"Asks Eathan."It doesn't concern you we can handle it".Brice barks."Brice don't say that he should know since it's about A-.""Come on we got to go".Brice says pulling me out of the house.When he does he shifts into a huge ass chocolate brown wolf."Do I climb on your back or something"?He shakes his wolf head yes.I climb onto his back hold onto his fur for dear life as he runs through the woods soon we come to a clearing and Brice stops I hop off of him and look away as he shifts."You can look".I open my eyes to see his sexy 6 pack wait what am I saying I need to focus."Come on I can smell her".I watch Brice as he runs of to something but I realize it's Alex.

========Brice pov========
"Alex"!I run over to her."Alex".She opens her eyes."What?""What don't scare me like that".I say hugging Alex pulling her in my lap."I'm sorry I,he just kept pushing me away every-time I tried to talk to him he pushed me away I just felt like a bother to everyone".She whispers."Sh Sh its ok".I say rocking her looking at her arm full of old scares but no new one's."You know your not a bother to us your my big sister and Birces little sister too".Says Amy."I know but he...he-".GROWL.